Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by faraz a.Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Ali Robert M.

BY GUCCI #56 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For The Worldly and Refined Man Launched By: The Design House of Gucci 2 Year Introduced: 2013 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This aromatic scent has a blend of bergamot, orange blossom, lavender, aniseed, nutmeg, water lily, juniper berries, plum, cinnamon, labdanum, patchouli, leather, and amber. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
faraz a.
Bradford
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love gucci made to measure . Gucci have some amazing perfumes and this is one of them It might not look like a lot however it goes a long way it's completely different it to other perfumes you want come across something like this anywhere else. The bottle has a lovely weight to the bottle and lasts so long with just a few sprays
Ali Robert M.
Guayaquil
I Love This scent . Irreplaceable !! IT and striking and I remember Very My childhood and .. all good .. I love
Alicia T.
Smells like heaven, I love it and it definitely is one of my favourite men's cologne. My boyfriend wears this one a lot
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Nicola H.
my personal favourite male fragrance! A little goes a long way and the smell it leaves when it’s sunk into the skin and clothing is on par if not better than when you first spray it!

It’s spicy with a hint of citrus but still smells masculine!
would highly recommend as a gift as this is definitely a good option for those who aren’t keen on switching fragrances or struggle to find a scent they like as this isn’t too dramatic
Blaga A.
Talmaciu , Sibiu
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it , and I did I too . The smell is amazing and I think that it really worth the money. I will buy it again for him and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. I loved the packaging too , it was very nice .
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
yes this is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and also my favorite of his! It makes him smell so irresistibly good I almost don't want him wearing it in public.. It's that good !!!
Charmaine W.
Portsoy, Aberdeenshire
My boyfriend loves this! Smells great! A good present! Will buy it again for him, love this sent on him! A bit pricey but worth it
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Friend of mine uses this smell is to
Die for and very affordable and lightweight definitely a great buy
Mahitab A.
I love this fragrance very much because it smells charming and lasts for a long period it gives me a very good feeling
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Which gucci mens is the best??

back