Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by faraz a.Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Ali Robert M.

BY GUCCI #26 in Cologne

For The Worldly and Refined Man Launched By: The Design House of Gucci 2 Year Introduced: 2013 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This aromatic scent has a blend of bergamot, orange blossom, lavender, aniseed, nutmeg, water lily, juniper berries, plum, cinnamon, labdanum, patchouli, leather, and amber. see more...

Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Bought this cologne for my husband a few years ago for Christmas and we both love it, he always gets compliments on how good he smells and still has about 1/3 of the bottle left!
paige b.
Best smelling men's cologne ever. It's not over powering, not super strong in scent, it lingers but has a pleasant liner to it. It's kind of sweet (but not candy sweet), kind of manly (but not pungent), and just a hint (very faint hint) of woodsy/earthy. It's a very refined ageless scent, definitely doesn't smell like aqua velva or axe body spray. It lasts for a very long time too, one bottle has lasted two years now, one to two spritzes is plenty to last for a full 24 hours. It's one of those scents that's intoxicating and makes you want to breathe it in deeply. My fave!
Stephen C.
This is my current new cologne. I upgraded to this one from Gucci Guilty Black for Men. I prefer to wear cologne that is not too overpowering or musky. The scent itself lasts the entire day and then some if it remains on your clothes and it only really requires 2-3 sprays per use. I am definitely going to get another bottle of this after I am finished with it. Tip: Buy this from Amazon, it's only $53 for the 3oz instead of buying it for $92 at Sephora.
Milena G.
North Miami, FL
The smell is a bit strong for my tasting but in the long run it's long lasting and an excellent brand. When I would wear it I would get many compliments on so it was worth it, it only smells strong to let you know it's there (; I would recommend it to anyone with those types of liking.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
It has a very strong smell to it so a little goes a long way. With every strong smelling perfume or cologne, let it sit a min and you will instantly fall in love. Great stuff and I would recommend it
bryan v.
doral, FL
Seems to be the same you would find in a department store. This was only $53 when I ordered in January, now it's $85. That would be one of my negative opinions on it. Smells great none the less. Although I do plan on comparing it again I believe it's the same.
Alexis W.
Meriden, CT
If you want your man to smell delicious, like you want to eat him, buy this. I bought mine at Macy's for a great price and I promise you'll never buy a new scent ever !
angelica p.
fort payne, AL
yes this is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and also my favorite of his! It makes him smell so irresistibly good I almost don't want him wearing it in public.. It's that good !!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is by far the best smell fragrance I have ever bought for my fiancé. It's amazing how this this smells, it stays on all day and a little goes a long way. My fiancé used it in the Caribbean and it the sent did not go away once he applied some on. Guys if your looking for something soft on the ladies but with a big punch.. Get this sent, and ladies if your not sure what to get your special guy for Xmas. This sent makes a great gift for any man in your life no matter the age. I'm so glad I picked this sent out for my boyfriend.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Which gucci mens is the best??