Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by faraz a.Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Ali Robert M.

BY GUCCI #45 in Cologne

For The Worldly and Refined Man Launched By: The Design House of Gucci 2 Year Introduced: 2013 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This aromatic scent has a blend of bergamot, orange blossom, lavender, aniseed, nutmeg, water lily, juniper berries, plum, cinnamon, labdanum, patchouli, leather, and amber. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Carolyn Y.
I think tis is a sample I received from Macy's, and I loved this on my husband! It smells so good!! And long lasting!
amanda d.
Tolleson, AZ
Very very nice scent. Not too strong because my bf and i dont like strong smells with cologne. So this one is great.
Paige D.
Jackson, MI
Purchased this spray for my boyfriend and he loves it. I never get sick of the smell. Very sophisticated and nice.
Kiana A.
Memphis, TN
This is a nice scent that I would to get for my boyfriend ... It is a pretty good daily scent ( when used lightly)
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN
This is one of the best scents that I have ever smelled. I highly suggest trying this out if you haven't already
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love how this cologne smells not to light not to strong. Gucci really did a good job when they created this.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This item is really nice. The packaging is beautiful and classy. My partner uses it and loves it just as much💕
Janette R.
It smells very gooood and a girl will fall in love with the guy who puts it in ! It does last forever :)))))))
Jasper C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had this for almost 1 year and it's one of the best cologne I've had since I've gotten this for Christmas.
Alexis S.
I love this scent. in a way it is unisex to me. its not too expensive for the quality of product i might add
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Which gucci mens is the best??