Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by faraz a.Gucci Made to Measure Eau de Toilette Spray For Men uploaded by Ali Robert M.

BY GUCCI #56 in Cologne

For The Worldly and Refined Man Launched By: The Design House of Gucci 2 Year Introduced: 2013 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This aromatic scent has a blend of bergamot, orange blossom, lavender, aniseed, nutmeg, water lily, juniper berries, plum, cinnamon, labdanum, patchouli, leather, and amber. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
nicole s.
Its a very tasteful feeling the smell is very enchanting. i love wearing it but only to special events the smell is too good to pass on
Elizabeth R.
I loved the smell of this spray on my husband . And I'm very picky with his spray because if it's wrong I won't be able to go near him
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Bought this for my husband and all I can say is that will be his cologne from now on. It smells so delicious and not so overpowering.
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance... I smelled it once and fell in love over this scent... I'm just waiting to purchase it for myself
Chelsea S.
Bought this for my husband and I really love the smell. He like a lot too. He had Aqua di Gio for the longest time before this one.
Lidia D.
Cranston, RI
I love the scent!!!! I closed my eyes to smell it and I saw my boyfriend instantly. I bought it as a birthday gift and he loved it.
Dylan D.
Dunkirk, NY
Great clean smell for guys. It's very fresh and lasts for hours. I think anyone who uses this cologne would pleased with the smell.
Juliana D.
Really good scent not to strong or to sweet like i thought it would be. I have not heard a lot about it but overall a great scent.
Richard B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a Blessing ! If you're self conscious this is a good way to make a appearance 😉 no way the ladies are going to resist you
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
Bought this as an Christmas gift for the husband! I loved it from the get go he had to take some convincing, but now he's hooked!
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Which gucci mens is the best??