BY GUCCI

Gucci Made to Measure Deodorant Stick, 2.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

David S.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing, but is extremely drying to my skin. Skin started to flake and turn red. I have used cologne based deodorants/anti-perspirants before and never had this kind of reaction, so I'm assuming it was something in the formula.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I didn't even no that gucci had a deodorant that they sell but i have to say I'm a big fan of gucci so 9 times out of 10 ill be getting for my husband.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells so good. I bought it for my husband he has a strong smell. It's good for nights out.
Poire P.
It's so expensive  too expensive for me i hate it do much buy would love yo have a free samples Of this proud