BY GUCCI #76 in After Shave

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amy K.
Wild hawthorne, bulgarian rose, parma violet, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, white musk, vanilla. It's okay scent, but not for me. But i like the sample and nice perfume bottle.
Myrna P.
I find this perfume overpowering! It smells like baby powder to me. I gave it to my mother. I asked for it one birthday not remembering the name of a scent I tested out at Macys and let's just say this definitely wasn't it!
Gladys P.
No me gustan muchos los perfumes florales pero este huele muy rico, muy como sereno, no se explicar bien un olor, pero es como para una mujer ya adulta, lo mejor es que el olor permanece por mucho tiempo
vancity.amicelli I.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like that one. Flowery, fresh and I don't know why but it always reminds me of a "Sunday-in-autumn-walk-in-the-park
Shannon H.
Bothell, WA
Floral and light scent, perfect for the summer. The bottle broke easily though so I have to use it like dab stick. It's a weirdly unbalanced bottle.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
This floral is a light and powdery scent which managed to come off as sophisticated, yet youthful. It's a bit expensive, but is lasting and in a pretty bottle.
Megan G.
My best friend had this perfume, and I had to go and buy it. I don't like flowery perfumes, but this one is so light and romantic, that it is perfect. I get many compliments on my new scent!
Karen J.
This is my absolute favorite perfume!! It's not overpowering and it doesn't give me headaches. Recommend for anyone :^)
Sonali K.
This is my go-to scent. I have it in most of its iterations, but the original is my favorite. I wish I could find the deodorant version more easily, but I stock up on it when I find it.
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Love this fresh, powdery-flowery fragrance. Owned it twice, and absolutely loved it. It's light, feminine, good to use at any season and day time.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?