BY GUCCI #75 in After Shave

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica W.
I don't normally go for floral scents, but I am so addicted to this perfume. It's a very light powdery floral scent that has a powerful lasting effect. I consider this my "grown up" perfume. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. It has a very unique scent that's unlike any other floral perfume I have tried before and the bottle is beautiful. I will continue to repurchase this.
Myrna P.
I find this perfume overpowering! It smells like baby powder to me. I gave it to my mother. I asked for it one birthday not remembering the name of a scent I tested out at Macys and let's just say this definitely wasn't it!
Gladys P.
No me gustan muchos los perfumes florales pero este huele muy rico, muy como sereno, no se explicar bien un olor, pero es como para una mujer ya adulta, lo mejor es que el olor permanece por mucho tiempo
Sonali K.
This is my go-to scent. I have it in most of its iterations, but the original is my favorite. I wish I could find the deodorant version more easily, but I stock up on it when I find it.
Megan G.
My best friend had this perfume, and I had to go and buy it. I don't like flowery perfumes, but this one is so light and romantic, that it is perfect. I get many compliments on my new scent!
Amy K.
Wild hawthorne, bulgarian rose, parma violet, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, white musk, vanilla. It's okay scent, but not for me. But i like the sample and nice perfume bottle.
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
This is one of my top scents. It is nice and clean but still strong, perfect for the city girl. its a little expensive, but worth the price for something easily worn every day.
Su K.
Mount Holly, NJ
The floral scent isn't fruity or overpoweringly sweet--it's crisp and light, and the rose and musk notes give it a unique fragrance that is uplifting and unequaled.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is one of my favorite evening fragrances. It is soft and lovely. I am very picky about florals, because they are often either too old or too overpowering. This fits perfectly in between.
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
This floral is a light and powdery scent which managed to come off as sophisticated, yet youthful. It's a bit expensive, but is lasting and in a pretty bottle.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?