BY GUCCI #79 in After Shave

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Janissa L.
Fairfield, OH
I love violets! This is a powdery, floral, musky, and a bit soapy scent.
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
One of my favorites!!!
Bianca Ana Maria P.
bucharest,
I have gone through soo many bottles of this, both me my mom and my aunt! it is just amazing! its fresh and it smells divine, if you are a person that is not that much into perfumes i guarantee you this will make you fall in love with it!
I will forever continue to buy this
Carmen C.
My mom got this for her birthday, and she adores it! Slowly though, I took over and now we both smell amazing. This smells really fresh and I especially love it when I come out of the shower and put it on. It's like a mix of all your favorite flowers, but not so strong that it's overpowering.
Diana I.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like that one. Flowery, fresh and I don't know why but it always reminds me of a "Sunday-in-autumn-walk-in-the-park
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?