BY GUCCI

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Su K.
Mount Holly, NJ
The floral scent isn't fruity or overpoweringly sweet--it's crisp and light, and the rose and musk notes give it a unique fragrance that is uplifting and unequaled.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A scent that goes a long way. The design is so elegant and the smell is a perfect spring, anytime of the year.
vancity.amicelli I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that one. Flowery, fresh and I don't know why but it always reminds me of a "Sunday-in-autumn-walk-in-the-park
Bianca Ana Maria P.
bucharest,
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have gone through soo many bottles of this, both me my mom and my aunt! it is just amazing! its fresh and it smells divine, if you are a person that is not that much into perfumes i guarantee you this will make you fall in love with it!
I will forever continue to buy this
Carmen C.
My mom got this for her birthday, and she adores it! Slowly though, I took over and now we both smell amazing. This smells really fresh and I especially love it when I come out of the shower and put it on. It's like a mix of all your favorite flowers, but not so strong that it's overpowering.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?