BY GUCCI

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Love this fresh, powdery-flowery fragrance. Owned it twice, and absolutely loved it. It's light, feminine, good to use at any season and day time.
Karen J.
This is my absolute favorite perfume!! It's not overpowering and it doesn't give me headaches. Recommend for anyone :^)
Megan G.
My best friend had this perfume, and I had to go and buy it. I don't like flowery perfumes, but this one is so light and romantic, that it is perfect. I get many compliments on my new scent!
Jessica W.
I don't normally go for floral scents, but I am so addicted to this perfume. It's a very light powdery floral scent that has a powerful lasting effect. I consider this my "grown up" perfume. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. It has a very unique scent that's unlike any other floral perfume I have tried before and the bottle is beautiful. I will continue to repurchase this.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this perfume!! I wear this one to work a lot because it's not over powering, and I always get asked what it is and where I got it!
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is one of my favorite evening fragrances. It is soft and lovely. I am very picky about florals, because they are often either too old or too overpowering. This fits perfectly in between.
Su K.
Mount Holly, NJ
The floral scent isn't fruity or overpoweringly sweet--it's crisp and light, and the rose and musk notes give it a unique fragrance that is uplifting and unequaled.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A scent that goes a long way. The design is so elegant and the smell is a perfect spring, anytime of the year.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this florally scent. It remains with me all day. I feel fresh, like a spring shower
Shannon H.
Bothell, WA
Floral and light scent, perfect for the summer. The bottle broke easily though so I have to use it like dab stick. It's a weirdly unbalanced bottle.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?