BY GUCCI #78 in After Shave

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shannon H.
Bothell, WA
Floral and light scent, perfect for the summer. The bottle broke easily though so I have to use it like dab stick. It's a weirdly unbalanced bottle.
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Love this fresh, powdery-flowery fragrance. Owned it twice, and absolutely loved it. It's light, feminine, good to use at any season and day time.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
LOVE this perfume!! I wear this one to work a lot because it's not over powering, and I always get asked what it is and where I got it!
Charisma J.
Ridgewood, NY
One of my favorite perfumes ever. I only have one other go to scent. The smell lingers for a long time through out the day.
Karen J.
This is my absolute favorite perfume!! It's not overpowering and it doesn't give me headaches. Recommend for anyone :^)
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
A scent that goes a long way. The design is so elegant and the smell is a perfect spring, anytime of the year.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
This fragrance is one my favorite . it is very nice and floral it says on me more than ten hours.EXCELLENT
Sarah R.
Albany, OR
My favorite perfume! It's very subtle has a floral smell. It is not overpowering and lasts all day!
Kat S.
Middlebury , VT
Love this florally scent. It remains with me all day. I feel fresh, like a spring shower
Amanda Q.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Love this, I always seem to reach for this whenever I need a more "adult" fragrance.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?