BY GUCCI

Gucci Made to Measure Aftershave Lotion, 3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gladys P.
No me gustan muchos los perfumes florales pero este huele muy rico, muy como sereno, no se explicar bien un olor, pero es como para una mujer ya adulta, lo mejor es que el olor permanece por mucho tiempo
Sonali K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to scent. I have it in most of its iterations, but the original is my favorite. I wish I could find the deodorant version more easily, but I stock up on it when I find it.
Amy K.
Wild hawthorne, bulgarian rose, parma violet, cassia, hedione, cyclosal, opoponax, white musk, vanilla. It's okay scent, but not for me. But i like the sample and nice perfume bottle.
Megan G.
My best friend had this perfume, and I had to go and buy it. I don't like flowery perfumes, but this one is so light and romantic, that it is perfect. I get many compliments on my new scent!
Kristin N.
Mission Viejo, CA
This floral is a light and powdery scent which managed to come off as sophisticated, yet youthful. It's a bit expensive, but is lasting and in a pretty bottle.
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Love this fresh, powdery-flowery fragrance. Owned it twice, and absolutely loved it. It's light, feminine, good to use at any season and day time.
Karen J.
This is my absolute favorite perfume!! It's not overpowering and it doesn't give me headaches. Recommend for anyone :^)
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
One of my favorites!!!
Janissa L.
Fairfield, OH
I love violets! This is a powdery, floral, musky, and a bit soapy scent.
Amanda Q.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Love this, I always seem to reach for this whenever I need a more "adult" fragrance.
Shikara J.
Baltimore, MD
Quest how long it lasted on me ?