BY GUCCI

Gucci Impact Long Wear Eye Pencil enhances the lash line for dramatic definition. The intensely colored formula glides on smoothly, stays soft for 30 seconds for blending, and then rapidly sets for a remarkable smudge-resistant finish. The combined... see more...

Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I am giving three stars because it looks great if I put under lashes and bottom on skin but if put on waterline only last about 1 hr so disappointed with that.
Debra H.
Great eyeliner. It goes on smooth and does not run. The price is kind of high, but worth it. I often just wear it alone with out eye shadow. I have brown eyes
carly g.
Great to make wings and easy to apply but the points to long so u have to hold it at a weird angle but other than that good hope my comment helps
montserrat p.
Dominican republic
Este producto es muy bueno lo tenia pero lo malo es que es muy sencillo si fuese mejor fuese un gran exito pero un gran exito
Boheemia N.
I was sad that this didn’t last. Mines came with a sharpener and pencil broke it time 😢Gucci Impact Long Wear Eye Pencil/0.03 oz.Gucci
Zoe W.
This eyeliner is very good and I have been using it a fair amount lately. I have it in the shade 020, which is a dark brown shade.

It applies very well and is fairly pigmented even without warming it a small amount on the back of your hand first. It isn't waterproof though so I haven't yet tried it on my waterline, but as a regular eyeliner I've found that not only is it quick to apply, but it is very long lasting. I have thankfully been getting no smudging throughout the day with it like I do some other eyeliner pencils, so it's a good choice for those who prefer pencils over liquid and want an eyeliner that will actually last for the day.

It states that you get about 30 seconds to smudge it before it sets, and that is pretty accurate. It does set pretty quickly so you need to work fast for the smokey eye if that's what you are going for.

It's probably lesser known than other great eyeliners out there, but definitely well worth a check if you are on the hunt for a new pencil liner.
Ines M.
Eastville, Bristol
Really bad. Hardly pigmented on the waterline. Drags on the skin and does not blend well at all. The Marc Jacobs highliners are a superior product at a similar price. I would not buy this again. Of course the packaging is beautiful but hats about as far as it goes.
👑 T.
I love the products of Gucci cause it's really good products specially this eye pencil i always wear this i can't wear makeup without my favorite pencil