Gucci II Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Veronica S.Gucci II Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Krystle A.Gucci II Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarah C.
10 colors available

BY GUCCI

Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
One of my no1 favorites ever. This purfume smells amazing. It's very sweet and floral but sexy and feminine. It's strong and lasts all day, you don't need a lot. I've recommended it several times. It's a very expensive perfume but worth every penny and I will buy over and over again
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to summer scent! Always keeps me smelling #fresh & #sexy bought from Sephora, this Gucci is light & airy smelling. No other scent compares to me.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I have not smelled this fragrance. But I do like the brand and have tried there other elegant fragrances they have. I do like that bottle and size.
Viktoriya M.
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely scent for women- not too strong, nice and floral and sweet. I always get compliments wearing this!
Martha p.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Got for my mom and she love it so much loves how it smells so good now that's the only one she's using
Rosenna B.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Has a nice scent. I am glad that I can always get a free gift with purchase at most stores.
Divya M.
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
One of my favorite!!
Love the fresh smell of the spray.
Must try from #Gucci
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Ha, can you tell Gucci ll has got to be one of my all time favorite perfumes!!
The scent is so different from what's out there. It's girly without being too fruity or floral. And I always get compliments on it. The boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume!
I would definitely recommend this scent.
It is harder to find, but I still see it at Ulta and Sephora.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite fragrance. Got this 8 years ago as a gift from hubby and I purchase whenever I spot it since it is harder to find nowadays. The scent has a citrus type aroma and it lasts a long time on my skin. The packaging is gorgeous. As far as im concern Gucci hit it out of the park with this one!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love love the smell. Very pretty bottle. I wear it all the time.. I have had this bottle maybe twice before because it is so amazingūü§ó it's very long lasting and the smell is awesome. I think it's a little strong but it does go down a little with the strongest of the smell
lisethe r.
lisethe r.
Perris, CA
A que huele esta fragancia
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Es bueno ?
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
La habra
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they still produce this perfume?
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
I am not able to find this at at stores near me to smell. And it is expensive to blind buy. Is this scent something that most people would enjoy? Can anyone describe the way it smells?