BY GUCCI

A chic & sexy fragrance combines simplicity with noble ingredients Right for refined sophisticated sensual & elegant women Top notes of Seville orange black currant & mandarin orange Middle notes of violet blackberry fresh jasmine Base notes of heliotrope musks & cedar Perfect for day time & evening wear see more...

Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
One of my no1 favorites ever. This purfume smells amazing. It's very sweet and floral but sexy and feminine. It's strong and lasts all day, you don't need a lot. I've recommended it several times. It's a very expensive perfume but worth every penny and I will buy over and over again
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to summer scent! Always keeps me smelling #fresh & #sexy bought from Sephora, this Gucci is light & airy smelling. No other scent compares to me.
Candice C.
Indianapolis
I have not smelled this fragrance. But I do like the brand and have tried there other elegant fragrances they have. I do like that bottle and size.
Viktoriya M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely scent for women- not too strong, nice and floral and sweet. I always get compliments wearing this!
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Got for my mom and she love it so much loves how it smells so good now that's the only one she's using
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Has a nice scent. I am glad that I can always get a free gift with purchase at most stores.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, my favorite perfume in the entire world. I found this perfume back in 2005 and it has been my favorite ever since. They discontinued it a lot of places, so when you do find it online a lot of sites will try and Mark it up like crazy, and it's already expensive as is, DO NOT FALL FOR IT. What I do is I buy it off of outlet stores online, it's still around $40-70 but it's a lot better than its retail price. Also if you get a tester bottle ( which is just the same exact perfume just without a lid, they are the extra ones that are sent as testers for malls etc. ) they are EVEN CHEAPER. It smells absolutely amazing!!!!!! It's sweet, with a little bit of a spicy roses undertone,every one I have had smell it, falls in love with it. Cannot tell you how many times I've been stopped and people ask what I'm wearing. I would give this perfume 100 stars if I could haha. It is definitely a fancy perfume though, not something you would wear every day, simply because you don't want to waste it.
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelling beautiful and heavenly is possible with this beauty in a bottle. Since it stays on and lasts all day the price is worth it, because you need just a little spritz. I will always by it again and again.
Krystle A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Ha, can you tell Gucci ll has got to be one of my all time favorite perfumes!!
The scent is so different from what's out there. It's girly without being too fruity or floral. And I always get compliments on it. The boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume!
I would definitely recommend this scent.
It is harder to find, but I still see it at Ulta and Sephora.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite fragrance. Got this 8 years ago as a gift from hubby and I purchase whenever I spot it since it is harder to find nowadays. The scent has a citrus type aroma and it lasts a long time on my skin. The packaging is gorgeous. As far as im concern Gucci hit it out of the park with this one!!
lisethe r.
Perris, CA
A que huele esta fragancia
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Es bueno ?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time top favorite 3 perfumes in order ( Minus the One Direction perfume to the far right, that's my daughter's) 😂😂😂 What are you ladies wearing these days? I'm so out of touch with new perfumes/colognes. 😍😍👌 #GucciII #BurberryLondon #VivaLaJuicy #Influenster #Perfume #Beauty Gucci II Eau De Parfum SprayJuicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de ParfumBurberry London by Burberry for Women
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they still produce this perfume?
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not able to find this at at stores near me to smell. And it is expensive to blind buy. Is this scent something that most people would enjoy? Can anyone describe the way it smells?