Gucci Gulity Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set

Gucci takes as a catalyst its iconic entwined Gs and brings us a heroine who regards this emblem as an incitement to subvert. For this most contemporary of rebels, Gucci is the brand of sex and power. In Gucci Guilty, this woman discovers the very scent of defiance. Design house: Gucci Scent name: Gulity Launch date: 2010 Gender: Women's Features a blend of sensual fusion of peach and pink pepper, patchouli and amber presented in muted gold-tone metal flacon, lavender, rich cardamon, orange flower, neroli Three-piece set includes Eau de toilette: 1.69 ounces Body lotion: 1.69 ounces Shower gel: 1.69 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Me encanta la marca y la verdad que manejan una línea bastante buena , son de alta calidad y valen cada peso .
Start your review of Gucci Gulity Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoGlasgow
I love Gucci Guilty and I currently have numerous bottles of this perfume. I sometimes worry it will be discontinued after having issues with this before. I have always loved Gucci perfumes and especially loved Gucci envy me which I find very difficult to find after it was removed from most shops.
4 days agoNew York
I got this for my sister for her birthday gift last year and now this is her go to scent. While it didn’t work well with my body chemistry, it works great on her. The packaging is great and the product lasts a long time which is nice when you’re not wanting to wear the same scent every day
a month ago
An absolute classic scent. Can never go wrong with it. Pretty musky but also weirdly sweet! Nice for a night out rather than say time wear. Body lotion is a dream as well leaves a nice sheen on legs and arms. Worth the price point and would definitely buy again!
a month agoLehigh Acres
What can I say! I love love love this perfume. The scent is long lasting and the fragrance is something that you'll always remember. I bought the set after receiving the bottle as a gift. This perfume is one of my favorites and will continue to purchase.
a month agoApple Valley, MN
Gucci guilty is one of the most potent scents I have smelled in a perfume. I am not a repeat user of this scent. I would improve a little on how strong it is, and I felt like I smelled a little bit like a baby wipe. The smell transfers like crazy also.
11 days agodominican republic
its atom is delicious, soft and without getting tired, I am a tester of brands and products therefore I know many well and this is one of them .... it is incredible
9 days agoOregon
Great perfume to use I love it.. I have been using it for a few months now. It's a long lasting fragrance, I would not want to change anything from this fragrance I love it as it is. My sister gave it to me for my birthday i will definatly purchase another one my self.
25 days agoComayaguela
Yo lo recibí de cumpleaños y me encanta el olor de este perfume es el tipo de olor que me gustan para mi cuerpo porque complementa perfectamente con mi ph y la crema y el body gel huelen igual de ricos que el perfume y se sienten bastante al igual que el perfume
a month agoBacliff, TX
When I first smelled Gucci Guilty Intense by Gucci Eau De Parfum Spray I knew I had to have it, upon buying it and wearing it I have received nothing, but compliments. They say imitation is the best form of flattery... not long after buying this set my mother who is even pickier than me when it comes to perfumes bought a set too. Lol.
2 months agoPort Royal, SC
Gucci Guilty is absolutely amazing.  This scent is timeless and smells great on everyone.  The packaging is beautiful and this set keeps it pretty simple.  The scent is long lasting and the notes of geranium, pink pepper, lilac, peach, amber, and patchouli blend together to create euphoria.