Gucci Gulity Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set uploaded by Suhanna S.Gucci Gulity Women's 3-piece Fragrance Set uploaded by Emily B.

BY GUCCI

Gucci takes as a catalyst its iconic entwined Gs and brings us a heroine who regards this emblem as an incitement to subvert. For this most contemporary of rebels, Gucci is the brand of sex and power. In Gucci Guilty, this woman discovers the very scent of defiance. Design house: Gucci Scent name: Gulity Launch date: 2010 Gender: Women's Features a blend of sensual fusion of peach and pink pepper, patchouli and amber presented in muted gold-tone metal flacon, lavender, rich cardamon, orange flower, neroli Three-piece set includes Eau de toilette: 1.69 ounces Body lotion: 1.69 ounces Shower gel: 1.69 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I've said it before I'll say it again I fell in love with this about 10 years ago all of these products are concentrated and layer so that your smell stays all day long regardless is if you're in the Sun or even working out you will sweat amazing mess so definitely check out Gucci
Su S.
i had gotten this to give as a gift to my mother for mothers day and its worth it. it smells amazing, it comes in a set so its worth the price and it just is a nice sentiment to give your mom an expensive perfume. Def recommend it to those who want to gift expensive perfume sets
Lauren L.
AUSTIN, TX
I like this scent okay, my husband absolutely loves it. So I save it for a date night perfume! I would buy again since he likes it so much. Otherwise it’s a little too floral for me
Shermecia P.
Hueytown
 The Gucci Guilty fragrance is amazing! I love it because it stays on all night long. Notice I said at night because typically dark color cologne you wear at night time. Very soft, not too overpowering. The value is great, a little takes you a long way and the price is worth it. I definitely would buy this product again.
Maria R.
Northlake, IL
This is they sexiest perfume I own. It's more of a masculine tone to it. Not your typical fruit based perfume. A few pumps in the morning will last you all day. Long durability. Great for a night out in the town. I receive tons of compliments from men when wearing this perfume. I can't live without it.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Yep, this is an amazing scent!  My second favorite perfume ever!  Price is great!  Found at every make-up retailer and department store makes it easy to always have some of this on hand.  I have the little one in my purse at all times.  I use the small lotion on my hands every day!  I get complimented often.
Karen M.
Redwood City
I recently bought this as a gift for my mom and she loved it! I think that the smell that the perfume gives off is not too strong. I bought this at Bloomingdales and am ready to buy it again when this one runs out !
Jessica V.
San Antonio, TX
This is my main scent at the moment. It's very sexy. I'm giving it 4 stars because I feel after a few hours scent changes on me to something. I wouldn't buy. I don't necessarily think it's the product itself, it could just be the chemical reaction my body has to it.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
una vez prove el gel de baño de gucci y es unico wao me encanto el olor lesta marca tiene un olor demaciado bueno y agradable a culaquiera enloquece bueno a cualquier hombre enloquece jajaja
Janet K.
Atlanta, GA
Everytime I wore this perfume, I got lots of compliments on it. You can spry this on everyday if you wanted. The scent is so soft and refreshing but bold at the same time! love it!
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Me encanta la marca y la verdad que manejan una línea bastante buena , son de alta calidad y valen cada peso .