BY GUCCI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Guilty Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray (Stud Limited Edition)

• I'm looking for a New cologne would this be good for a 22...1 Answers
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
This is definitely on top of my list, my girlfriend loves the way it smells on me I been using this producted for quite some time now, I purchased it online hope I could find a new spray and I was not disappointed nor can I find anything wrong with this product, I love it!
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly really love this Perfume/Cologne. I'm really into citrus and flowery smells and this is a perfect match for me. It has enough citrus, but it also has a kick to it, which makes it smell incredible. I would repurchase this.
Josh I.
Frankfort, KY
One word. INCREDIBLE! I am a cologne freak. I have over 20 bottles and this is in my top 3 I wear more of. Sweet smelling (which my fiance and myself love), lasts for days if you want too lol. Price is WAY up there but you pay for what you get highly recommend
Amanda V.
Guilty perfumes and colognes are absolutely amazing. They smell clean and fresh and expensive- probably because they are. They're great for gifts and for your collection of scents. It's great for a night out.
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
This cologne smells amazing bought it for my boyfriend as a gift and he loves it! Had to go out and buy another bottle. It's scent is like no other it's strong and sweet and smells even better on a man.
Amber G.
This product #Smells amazing!! I buy it for my husband all the time, He smells great. It's not over powering, and it's something we both can agree on. Smells very #Manly !
Mario B.
It fixates very well and I have to me it's very unisex. My mother also loves it. It's very strong and fills the room, but it's delicate and very pleasant at the same time.
Crystal q.
This is my husbands signature smell. i love it. it is perfect, crisp yet clean and manly. did i already say i love it? i would prefer he wore only this smell.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
Bought this for my BF for his birthday last year, though he was a little hesitant about using cologne. We both love this scent! It's super masculine and fresh.
Ul'Yana V.
Fresno, CA
It smells really light and sweet. It is a beautiful smell~ not to musty and not feminine, it's really nice. Perfect for those who don't like strong perfume.
Oscar V.
el paso tx
I'm looking for a New cologne would this be good for a 22 years old?