BY GUCCI

GUCCI GUILTY Shower Gel, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Emily S.
The smell is alright at best but the actual formula of the shower gel broke me out into hives. I have used other fragrant shower gels and its never happen to me until i used this particular one.
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Love love love love L😍VE Gucci Guilty! I always get asked what I am wearing when I use this shower gel & spray ! My favorite fragrance of all time!!
Mariah B.
Harrisburg , PA
Love this and love the smell of it! It is pretty pricey so I don't use it that often. You can find this action nearest Sephora or Macy's
Brianna S.
Milton, GA
This stuff smells so good and the smell lingers on your body and it just smells so good! Very nice on the skin too
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
I truly love this its perfect my girlfriend bought it for me and i loved it a lot and i recommended it
Adriana G.
Visalia, CA
Love, love the scent of this shower gel! Leaves you smelling so good! Definitely buying this again.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gucci what i can say my favorite heels brand but perfumes are life and the makeup line is insane
Danielle P.
Honolulu, HI
Very strong smelling, which I love. If you don't like a masculine smell this isn't for you.