BY GUCCI

Introducing Gucci Guilty Homme Platinum Edition, a covetable token created for modern day libertines and the collector's edition of Gucci's successful signature scents. This men's fragrance embodies the season's celebrative mood, and the fragrances' bottles are wrapped in platinum-hued metal and feature glass windows with an interlocking G design revealing the scent within. The matte black outer packing is defined with Gucci's distinctive interlocking Gs, finished in the same gleaming platinum shade. Created for a contemporary libertine and breaking with traditional men's fragrance ingredients, Gucci Guilty for men's heart of floral, sensual orange blossom, heightens the scent's allure, intensified with seductive notes of lavender and patchouli at the base. Gucci Guilty fragrances, celebrating those who are truly free. #GuiltyNotGuilty Notes: Lavender, Lemon, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood, Patchouli. Style: Modern. Eclectic. Romantic.

• Tried this at a store and didn't really like it, yet I al...1 Answers
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this fragrance that I got as a birthday gift. I’m going to purchase this for my niece for this Christmas. Bottle is very nice and the scent is excellent. I will continue to use this fragrance. Recommend this fragrance to others.
Jaden T.
Lexington , NC
Packaging was adorable. Loved this product. Quite pricey but for that you get an amazing smell that seems to last forever. And overall just an incredible product. Love it.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Gucci is of course, always ALWAYS going to be a classic in the fragrance sector of the beauty kingdom. This scent is really great at first! But it seems as the perfume ages it’s scent changes pretty dramatically in this particular case. The florals appeal suddenly smelled like a rose garden with half dead blooms after around 3 months. Buy the smaller size unless you intend to use it up quickly.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Sexy bottle, expensive, sexy smell for my guy. It’s worth it since it lasts him for so long and the smell is really just for me anyway. It lasts throughout the day and I’d purchase as a gift again.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Troy H.
Amazing product! It smells amazing and it lasts a long time! I put this on before I go out for the night and it will last the whole night! I would totally recommend to anyone looking to buy a new fragrance.
Carlos C.
me encanta su olor y me parece que es una fragancia increible, por eso se los recomiendo porque realmente es muy buena y para conquistar chicas es ideal asi que no lo duden
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Very pleasant scent and a good long term wear. I can put this on in the morning and still smell it throughout the day. A little pricey but overall a good product.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
I'm now guilty!!! just purchased a bottle to add it to my collection since I'm a cologne addict and I looooooooove it. Not strong just perfect. Wife loves it. I definitely recommend it. It is better than most other designer fragrances, thus I say you should def try it. Safe buy, smells alittle generic in that it has mass appeal
Tats M.
Washington, DC
Very sensual scent and works good for a night out. The first impression always excellent and you will have people ask you what scent you are wearing
Quintin B.
sudbury
Tried this at a store and didn't really like it, yet I always wanted to add this one to my collection.. perhaps it's due to the fact i sprayed it on the test papers and not my skin... Question is, is it worth it?