GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Teresa M.

BY GUCCI

GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this smell gered more towards older men or younger men...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for the perfect gift for my fiancé. ...1 Answers
Jade L.
One of the best smelling men's cologne I ever smelled! Love it so much I just want to spray it on myself lol!
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Love this cologne!!!!! when my boyfriend wears it I can't stop smelling him! a must buy!
Roberta p.
Sapiranga/Rs
MMaravilhoso o cheiro, adoro esse cheiro meu namorado Também gosta bastante dos produtos.Nos dois somos fãs
Paôla F.
vocêUma coisa melhor que a outra super cheirosos , quem usa não troca .Adoro de verdade , indico demais ❤❤
Furkan B.
Vushtrri, Kosovo
This is the best cologne ever. i don't own it but a friend of mine does and i always borrow it from him
Jessica S.
I have been looking for the perfect gift for my fiancé. He loves cologne and I have been thinking of getting this for him how does it smell? He is young in his early 30s I don't like the spicy smelling men's cologne.
debbie o.
Is this smell gered more towards older men or younger men? how strong is it? Luv the appearance of set!