GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Teresa M.

BY GUCCI

GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is this smell gered more towards older men or younger men? how s...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for the perfect gift for my fiancé. He loves...1 Answers
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
if you are unsure about what cologne to get for someone, in my opinion,
this is a safe bet. Both my uncle (42yr old), my dad (43yr old) & myself (27 yr old) absolutely love it. Although for an older man -
the guilty intense seems more suiting. My uncle and dad prefer the
intense.  You definitely can't go wrong with Gucci.
Brandon C.
Everyone knows when people love these. They been out for ages they go good with sooo many meals the cost is good they stand out nothing like it out there I am a everyday customer and I recommend to others
Victoria r.
the smell doesn't really seem to last very long but it dose however smell lovely. my bf likes it. but the smell only last about 1 hour before having to spray it again
Theresa G.
There is nothing in the world better than a man smelling so good! I bought this gift set for my husband for Christmas and he really likes it. He alternates with the million other colognes he has but this is my favorite for him.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
My fiance absolutely loves this scent! He always buys it, I would love to give this to him as a present sometime though. He always wears it when we go on date nights and go out to eat and even when we just go hang out with friends.
Teresa M.
I gave this gift set to my husbad for his birthday and he love it so do i.
i cant complain about this smell. its not too strong it just perfect for any man and the best thing it last all day on him
Dru C.
Gibbon, NE
Originally got this as a sample because it was the male version that I wear and ended up loving it just as much as the woman's version!
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I bought this for my husband last Christmas and we both love it. It was a sample scent in the Sephora holiday bundle and it was our favorite.
Abby G.
this scent is perfect for any man. its the pperfect manly scent that makes them smell clean and sexy! have purchased many times
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I am a woman and I love the GG cologne... It is actually a sweet smelling scent when you pair it with the Gucci Guilty for women.
Jessica S.
I have been looking for the perfect gift for my fiancé. He loves cologne and I have been thinking of getting this for him how does it smell? He is young in his early 30s I don't like the spicy smelling men's cologne.
debbie o.
Is this smell gered more towards older men or younger men? how strong is it? Luv the appearance of set!