GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm

by Gucci

GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

I want this for myself I heard it works well, can someone tell me?? I get really bad razor bumps in my bikini area
Start your review of GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm!
Gardnerville, NV
I bought this product and it was hands down the best way to spend my money! It worked amazingly and never let me down. I got endless compliments of how soft my face was & how good the after shave smelt, 10/10 recommend if you’re looking for compliments and good skin!
CRESTVIEW, FL
I purchased this for my boyfriend and it smells AMAZING on him. Gucci Guilty is my favorite scent on him and even better he loves it too. He raves about the after shave balm and how it really makes his skin feel and smell amazing! In a way it was kind of a gift for both of us.
Eugene, OR
I love the scent of Gucci Guilty. I bought this for my bf and he smells so good all the time he gets extra kisses constantly. He also wears the cologne but for some reason the after shave mixes really well with his pheromones.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a very light weight in smell and in moisture it does have a good smell light a just took a shower smell it is moisturizing and light very nice for the hot days of summer.
Tony, WI
My husband absolutely loves this after shave. I only by this aftershave now. It only stings a little afterwards and its not a bad sting. But this after shave has such a wonderful smell.
Sarasota, FL
Smells so good! I got it for a boyfriend for a birthday present. From what he told me it helped him with irritation and it got him a super close shave
Fayetteville, NC
I've bought this for my dad once, and it's really good. It makes him smell good after a shave and I'm pretty sure he's happy with the affect of it
Johnson City, TN
I love this scent bought it for my husband for Christmas. In two days he gets it! I hope he likes it as much as I do. Guilty is one of my favorites
Margate, FL
My husband has many kinds of aftershave and this is definitely in my top 5. It smells so manly, I love cuddling up next to him at night after he shaves!
Anthony, NM
I bought this for christmass to my boyfriend and it such an amazing product after he shaves the fragance Ayaya for so much time . I love it