GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm

GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

I want this for myself I heard it works well, can someone tell me?? I get really bad razor bumps in my bikini area
Start your review of GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm!
Karina V.
Wasco , CA
My bother uses this after shave and says it works really nice and leaves a refreshing feeling. Also smells good.
Byron M.
Athens, GA
Great smell, great feeling after shave 5 stars to this wonderful smell for men, my girlfriend loves the smell
Josh E.
Gardnerville, NV
I bought this product and it was hands down the best way to spend my money! It worked amazingly and never let me down. I got endless compliments of how soft my face was & how good the after shave smelt, 10/10 recommend if you’re looking for compliments and good skin!
Juan P.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
GUCCI GUILTY Pour Homme After Shave Balm uploaded by Juan P.
Smells great! Has the right amount of fragrance and isn’t to over powering. Has skin feeling nice and smooth.
Gloria A.
Anthony, NM
I bought this for christmass to my boyfriend and it such an amazing product after he shaves the fragance Ayaya for so much time . I love it
Jessica L.
Yates City, IL
Smells amazing. My fiancé loves it. Leaves his face really smooth and he loves the smell too.
Hayley H.
Urbana, IL
Gucci Guilty smells delicious and it's one of my favorite scents on a guy. Any guy using this after shave will definitely smell amazing.
marissa R.
Bought it for my husband and he loved it! loved the smell. he used not put on after shave until he tried this
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Got this for my grandpa he loved it he now say I gotta get him this all the time
Mailyn N.
Fayetteville, NC
I've bought this for my dad once, and it's really good. It makes him smell good after a shave and I'm pretty sure he's happy with the affect of it