Gucci Guilty Platinum Edition uploaded by Yuleisy C.

BY GUCCI

Introducing Gucci Guilty Platinum Edition, a covetable token for her, created for modern day libertines and the collector's edition of Gucci's successful signature scent. Created for a contemporary libertine, Gucci Guilty for Her is defined by a signature Fougere accord of Geranium usually found in men's scents. Intimate and magical lilac flower is laced with amber to radiate warmth and grace at the fragrance's heart. Embodying the season's celebrative mood, the fragrances' bottles are wrapped in a platinum hued metal, and feature glass windows with an interlocking G design that reveals the scent within. Matte black outer packing is defined with Gucci's distinctive interlocking Gs, finished in the same gleaming platinum shade. Gucci Guilty fragrances celebrate those who are truly free. #GuiltyNotGuilty Notes: Geranium, Pink Pepper, Lilac, Peach, Amber, Patchouli. Style: Modern. Electric. Romantic.

Dezirae N.
I have never been a fan of Gucci perfumes, but this one takes the cake! I love design of the bottle, classy. It has a gorgeous smell that lasts nearly all day. The only note in the fragrance that I dont like is this 'metallic' note...not extremely noticeable, but enough to keep me from being completely sold.
Bella S.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this perfume recently and feel in love with it!!! It's not to strong and it last all day, even in the heat of my sweaty job!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
This is so inviting. Highly recommended for date night and special occasions. It's extremely long lasting. You can find it a retailers like Sephora and Bloomingdales.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Smells so good! My friend at work was wearing it and I had to know what it was!!! I went that same week and bought one for myself. Sophisticated and sexy, long lasting and bold.
Tina S.
Plano, TX
My top perfume of choice. Absolutely love this one and everyone tells me i smell so good when i have this one on. I bought this from A perfume store. The perfume lasts long and continues to smell good!
Stefanie B.
Rialto, CA
Hands down my number 1 go to perfume! No other scent suits me more than this one. I always get compliments on my perfume! I absolutely love it!
Janett P.
Clermont, FL
Love love love Gucci perfumes they smell amazing my mom didn't like it and I'm so glad she gave it to me it smells amazing
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
it's pretty unique and i believe my girlfriend will probably appreciate it because it just smells so good.
Pooja S.
milpitas
I m using this for so long time and I am in so much need of this everyday. Basic necessity.
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite perfume fragrances of all time.  The design of the bottle is sleek and classy, which is already a plus.  It smells amazing and a little goes a long way.  I find myself wearing this everywhere.

back