BY UNKNOWN

Authentic Fragrances see more...

Ana S.
Phoenix
I have the gold packaged and I can honestly say this is worth it and everyone should buy it if you want to be smelling like a million bucks. It is very elegant and lasts all day! 10/10 would recommend.
adiktive n.
a bit on the pricey side but if you're looking for something that lasts and lingers this is it ...smells sweet definitely would recommend
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This perfume is so rich and appealing to every sense of smell. It plays on your own natural auras and heightens then
Digna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this scent! It's like a floral fragrance. Not too strong, it's very long lasting. It is designed for sexy women!
IFEOLUWA I.
Burnaby
I love how long lasting this perfume is. The bottle also has a very classy packaging and I’m a repeat user of this product because it’s so good.
nada j.
germany
Omg I've got this perfume as a present from my mother and it's soo Good. The smell is very intensive and it lasts long

Amazon