Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Eau de Toilette

by Gucci

#15 in Cologne

Men's 3.0 oz EDT Spray (Tester). Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense provocative and a strong fragrance introduces accords of amalfi lemon coriander and lavender in its top notes. The heart of orange blossom and neroli settles in a trace of patchouli cedar and amber.

Is this worth buying?
Is the fragrance long lasting ?
dose the scent last long, will it run out fast like how long will it last?
Start your review of Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Eau de Toilette!
Los Angeles
I LOVE this cologne so so so much. I can smell it from a distance when someone is the room is wearing it that’s how strong and amazing this cologne smells. I bought this for my boyfriend and ugh oh my god I wanna get him pregnant when he wears it. Trust me, you need this cologne in your life! It’s worth every dollar. You will not regret it!
new York
Bought this for my boyfriend and do not regret it ever since. One of the best cologne scents out there and whenever he put it on, it smells amazing. It’s not very strong but not light either, and it definitely makes him stand out wherever he goes. He keeps getting compliments and feels amazing wearing it. Definitely worth the money!
My boys love this long-lasting cologne. It lasts all day even a few days later I can smell on their jacket the cologne still. A nice attractive bottle that blends well on their dresser. It has a very intense attractive and alluring smell. I will definitely buy this again. This is one of their favorites.
Oklahoma city, OK
GUILTY IN LOVE WITH GUCCI GUILTY. I do advise that you please pay attention to the difference in colors on the bottles because there is a big difference in each. The Intense is a lot more "intense" in regards to a muskier manlier scent whereas the black I feel like is a little more sweet and feminine.
Carmichael, CA
I already buy this for my husband! It smells sooo good and makes me want to snuggle up to him all the time. There's nothing better than a man that smells good and this definitely gets the job done. I love the sleek look of the bottle. I'll def be buying some more for the holidays.
Chicago
I've used this when in the mall, and it's such an amazing smell. I would buy this product i simply because the smell stays for days. This product does not have room for improvements in my opinion, and I'd reccomend it to others for sure. Hands down, a really good cologne for men.
Riverside, CA
Great cologne it to die for. You will really appreciate the value of all it. One of my husband's favorites. Classic, It has a very masculine and sexy smell to it.. It smells so good and fresh. It makes my husband look even sexier! I highly recommend it!!!!!
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite brand of cologne. I have at least two of this brand in my arsenal! They can be a bit on the pricey side but it is definitely worth the price as you spray just a little and it will last you all day long! I always get compliments
The love of Gucci guilty by the house of Gucci fragrance is very beautiful, the bottle is black sleek beautifully put together. Pricey? Yes but I can guarantee that you will get your moneys worth. I would recommend this to others.
west palm beach
I haven’t bought this in a while but wow I can definitely say that there is no other cologne that I would buy besides this one and yes weirdly I’ve said it before I like the smell of men more than perfume
Ask a question to the Influenster community...