BY GUCCI #54 in Fragrance for Him

Men's 3.0 oz EDT Spray (Tester). Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense provocative and a strong fragrance introduces accords of amalfi lemon coriander and lavender in its top notes. The heart of orange blossom and neroli settles in a trace of patchouli cedar and amber. see more...

Angela M.
Review for: Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Toilette Spray for Men more...
This scent is amazing my boyfriend just started wearing this and it smells SOO good. I’m very picky about colognes because some give me a headache or smell really old but I really like this one!
Evan B.
Holland, MI
I received this as a gift from my girlfriend because she loves the scent. No I am in love with the scent as well. I am constantly getting complements whenever I wear it. It is strong enough to grab attention but not too overwhelming.
Zachary F.
Salem, WV
Gucci Guilty Intense By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz for Men was good quality for the price. The product lasted a good amount of time. I would recommend the product to anyone. It is a great product compared to other Toilette Sprays. The packaging is also very well manufactured.
Levi M.
San Juan, TX
I love the fact that these products always stick to your clothes even after washing them over and over the price was a little too much but it honestly really is worth that dissent is very fresh very manly very very nice highly recommend it for anybody
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Review for: Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Toilette Spray for Men more...
That Gucci guilty intense well it's intense but not in a bad way I love this smell on men it's just so jaw dropping I think all men should have some of this in there Cologne collection truly a great smell
Tanya L.
West allis, WI
Bought this for my husband last Christmas and he loved it! The bottle is blacked out and very eye catching. We are a repeat user. It's a bit on the pricey side. I would recommend this to others. Smell is great!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
This cologne is heaven I bought this for my husbands birthday even he will not stop wearing it. So nice for any occasion and for any time of the year. I love the spicy notes yet sweet and fresh! Love it! Would buy again
Cody C.
Orlando, FL
This cologne right here is a go getter for all men everywhere. Everytime I wear it the ladies go crazy and can't resist but to ask me what in wearing. By far one of my favorites to wear.
Caleb A.
Harrington, ME
Review for: By Gucci more...
This product smells amazing and even though it comes with a Gucci price tag, it does feel that it is worth the money. It lasts quite a while and you don't need to reapply it as often as you do with cheaper cologne or knock off dupes.
juan m.
Doral, FL
una fragancia de muy buena calidad, la durabilidad de su aroma no tiene comparacion. es primera vez que la uso y estoy completamente satisfecho con su olor. perfecto para usarlo en una cita o reunion de negocios. la volveria a comprar ya que es un producto de alta calidad
mariana h.
Will this be a great gift for a teenager?
Aryam s.
Es una aroma fuerte o suave!?
Danelisse C.
So I want to buy this but I will like to know how does it smells?
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg , FL
What are the scent notes in this cologne? Musky, fresh, etc...?
Michelle R.