BY GUCCI #87 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
  • "This perfume is my absolutely favorite perfume this version of Gucci guilty is much more stronger and last much much longer." in 2 reviews
  • "My go to sent every day!" in 1 review
  • "If you enjoy this smell also try Versace Versense (it has a light green tint color to it) it also has a strong long lasting effect!" in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing and it's not overpowering" in 1 review
  • "I get compliments for it all the time! " in 1 review
Thamiris M.
Wynnewood, PA
Review for: By Gucci, Eau De Parfum more...
This is the best Gucci guilty ever!! It's much more stronger and much much more long lasting. It's not my first time using and it's not gonna be the last. It's a different nice bottle, looks like gold bottle and you can use during the day and the night
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an awesome FALL/WINTER PERFUME.i have tried this perfume in the summer and was not getting all the notes out I felt like it didn't open up on me.but as soon as it gets colder it's so beautiful you feel lavish wearing it there is a warth about it.and you will get alot of compliments
Brittany B.
My all time favorite scent! I wear this year long, never get tired of it. Very feminine yet clean/fresh and floral. At least on my skin. It’s not very heaving and didn’t make my sensitive skin break out. I love finding it on sale but you get what you pay for! Totally worth it.
Crystal G.
I am disappointed in this. For the money it does not last long. I find the more inexpensive perfumes last longer than this. I have Gucci by Gucci and love that, but this I will not repurchase.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I went through my entire bottle since it was pricey. I loved it at first but the more I wore it the stronger and more musky the scent seemed. I started getting headaches with the scent so when I ran out I did not buy it again.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
I got this perfume in a scentbird. It smells SO good. It's very sexy and addicting. I love the dry down much more than the initial spray. It's expensive but will last forever. It lasts a long time on the skin aswell.
Yasnai S.
I use to have this perfume like a year ago, smells delicious but I change my self to Dior but it does not smells the same on my, I am thinking on going back to Gucci.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
I received a sample of Gucci Guilty with my last order from Ulta. In the bottle it smelled good but once I put it on I immediately fell in LOVE!
This is my new favorite scent! Added bonus - my husband loves it on me too and says it smells sexy!!! As I neared using the last of the sample I looked online annd found that it was nearly rhe same price everywhere except on Amazon. Many of the reviews said it was a knockoff though so I dodged that avenue and just went to Ulta. I opted for the intense so that I wouldn't have to use as much and, after a month, I still love it and still have almost a full bottle. That's with using it nearly every day! The intense may cost a bit more but, to me, it's totally worth it.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite scent for fall and winter! Not that I have alot of high end perfumes but when I went to sephora to buy a new perfume/cologne, GUCCI GUILTY stood out for me! It has this semi intense smell, kinda musky but not? I know I'm not making any sense here, lol. but one thing I hate is the flowery/old lady scent and this one isn't. It smells sexy and classy, I get compliments everytime I have it on.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
Review for: Eau De Parfum more...
I remember when i first tried this at ulta. I sprayed a million thing on and went on a full shopping spree with my best friend. I forgot about everything i sprayed on and kept walking around smelling an amazing smell. Oddly i sprayed it on the armpit of my coat and walked around shopping all day smelling the armpit of my coat trying to figure ou what the smell was. It was this. I went back to ulta the nest day sniffing all the perfumes i sprayed and coffee beans. Hahaha any way, this is such a sexy and delicious perfume. Worth every penny. Its addicting.
jazzie s.
Does this smell good or worth to buy ?
Lola B.
Sweden,skåne
I have been looking for new perfum . All this month .. Do you rekomend this one anyway? Is IT Good?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Im dying to try this does it smell good?
Zoe L.
Philadelphia, PA
Would love to try out and buy this perfume. Is it long lasting? Does it have a strong scent?
Emily H.
Which one is better the gold guilty Gucci or the black and red one?