BY GUCCI #87 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
  • "This perfume is my absolutely favorite perfume this version of Gucci guilty is much more stronger and last much much longer." in 2 reviews
  • "This smells amazing and it's not overpowering" in 1 review
  • "My go to sent every day!" in 1 review
  • "I get compliments for it all the time! " in 1 review
  • "This intense version does give you a stronger smell where a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Ange M.
Palisades Park
Omg ! My favorite perfume!! I can’t go a Day with wearing this. I always get some many complements when I wear it. It’s a very mature smell ,not super strong & not fruity. I sometime like fruity but someone I like something more mature. Perfect for a date or a work event !
dianna S.
This is a good brand , I bought my brother a cologne a year ago and he still has it he wears it all the time and it the smell last long after you wash the clothes you still smell it.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I tested samples of this perfume and loved it so much that I decided to splurge and buy a big bottle.
It smells amazing and is definitely a perfume to use when you go to a dinner date or on a night out.
Pair this bad boy with a little black dress and you will turn heads. I am in love with this!
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an awesome FALL/WINTER PERFUME.i have tried this perfume in the summer and was not getting all the notes out I felt like it didn't open up on me.but as soon as it gets colder it's so beautiful you feel lavish wearing it there is a warth about it.and you will get alot of compliments
Brittany B.
My all time favorite scent! I wear this year long, never get tired of it. Very feminine yet clean/fresh and floral. At least on my skin. It’s not very heaving and didn’t make my sensitive skin break out. I love finding it on sale but you get what you pay for! Totally worth it.
Daisy D.
Chicago
Very nice smelling and worth the money spent on it. It is long lasting and very strong I get compliments on it all the time. The bottle is very luxurious as well
Crystal G.
I am disappointed in this. For the money it does not last long. I find the more inexpensive perfumes last longer than this. I have Gucci by Gucci and love that, but this I will not repurchase.
Michelle B.
Love the smell of this. I have had this for a while now. It will last a long time. It is my go to perfume and I will continue to purchase it. Everyone knows this is the perfect gift for me and I do tend to buy it for my friends
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I went through my entire bottle since it was pricey. I loved it at first but the more I wore it the stronger and more musky the scent seemed. I started getting headaches with the scent so when I ran out I did not buy it again.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
I got this perfume in a scentbird. It smells SO good. It's very sexy and addicting. I love the dry down much more than the initial spray. It's expensive but will last forever. It lasts a long time on the skin aswell.
jazzie s.
Does this smell good or worth to buy ?
Lola B.
Sweden,skåne
I have been looking for new perfum . All this month .. Do you rekomend this one anyway? Is IT Good?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Im dying to try this does it smell good?
Zoe L.
Philadelphia, PA
Would love to try out and buy this perfume. Is it long lasting? Does it have a strong scent?
Emily H.
Which one is better the gold guilty Gucci or the black and red one?

back