BY GUCCI #25 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
  • "This perfume is my absolutely favorite perfume this version of Gucci guilty is much more stronger and last much much longer." in 2 reviews
  • "My go to sent every day!" in 1 review
  • "If you enjoy this smell also try Versace Versense (it has a light green tint color to it) it also has a strong long lasting effect!" in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing and it's not overpowering" in 1 review
  • "I get compliments for it all the time! " in 1 review
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Seattle, WA
Gucci Guilty Intense is a delicious night-time scent that oozes with warmness and spicy was much like the original but has a oriental floral edge that lends a syrupy sweet quality to it. Intriguing fruity middle notes, of mandarin and ripe peach burst out before drying down to reveal its amber-y and sweet patchouli base. The sillage is huge and a little goes a long way, moderated, this can be worn both night and day but I definitely lean winter or autumn.
Synthia S.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite fragrances (top 3). I think it goes well with the holiday season. I bought mine from Sephora. The scent is long lasting and this is my second time purchasing it, so you might say that I'm a repeat user. I highly recommend it! The lavender, orange flower, and cedar wood provides a guilty pleasure that will enable you to be provocative. Wear it and spray a little on your blanket. You can thank me later!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend gave purchased this for me a few years back when it 1st came out and I instantly fell in love. This is definitely my go to perfume for date night or going out at night. It is seductive & sexy. It's not overpowering even though only a spritz or 2 is plenty. The scent lasts a long time too without having to spray yourself again, which I really love. It is expensive for sure but I think it's worth it.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend had a whole bottle of this, and didn't like it, so she sold it to me for 20$. I was and am still a happy camper. The scent is unique, and is a very classy, high end, smell to it. A couple of squirts will get you a long way. I'm a perfume collector, so i was happy to add this to my collection. I don't wear it everyday, but when i want to feel sexy, i spray a spritz or two of this on. LOVE this stuff!!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume. I must is it very expensive and I find it hard to pay such a price for a perfume. The only way I could bring myself to buy it was on a cruise earlier this year since it was tax free and a little discount. It does last a while depending on your skin and is a very unique scent. I would say it's strong and not for everyone.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been dying to try this for ages and I finally was able to get it. It's nice, but I couldn't smell this even after a few minutes. The scent did not last and to me wasn't anything new or unique. There was nothing intense about this perfume. Bummer as I had high hopes for this. My husband wasn't too crazy about it either.
Logan W.
Logan W.
Athens, GA
All time favorite perfume! I wear it every single day and it smells amazing! It comes in a really pretty gold gucci bottle that looks really classy. It's a little pricey but most definitely worth it! If you haven't tried it you definitely should. I usually get mine from Belk for the best prices.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this smell in my hubby and I can smell the cologne lingering after he's gone in the morning. The bottle design is nice. First time he's purchased this because he smelt it and wanted it. It's masculine but not too overbearing. I would recommend it to others.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
I like this as much as I like the women's version! I adore it when we both wear them the same day! This has a strong manly scent! I just wish it lasted as long as others. You need to reapply towards late afternoon and much last until you shower in the evening.
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite perfume for fall! Smells absolutely amazing. I'm 25 and this doesn't smell like a "old lady" perfume at all. Not over powdery. Smells very sophisticated and sexy. Definitely try a sample out first to make sure it works with your body chemistry.
jazzie s.
jazzie s.
Does this smell good or worth to buy ?
Lola B.
Lola B.
Sweden,skåne
I have been looking for new perfum . All this month .. Do you rekomend this one anyway? Is IT Good?
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im dying to try this does it smell good?
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Philadelphia, PA
Would love to try out and buy this perfume. Is it long lasting? Does it have a strong scent?
Emily H.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one is better the gold guilty Gucci or the black and red one?