Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum

The floral signature of the lilac flower has been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. The addictive patchouli and ambery dry down has been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.ulli2.5 oz./liliWeb ID 571391/li/ul

This is my go to perfume at the minute, I absolutely love it! what’s yours?
i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line.Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum
i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line. Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum
Start your review of Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
I am not sure if I would buy a whole bottle of this but it smelled good once I got it on my skin.in reviews
Aryoub P.
Fairfax, VA
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Aryoub P.
Perfume is my favorite thing to wear when dressing up and looking sheik. Especially the Gucci perfume its brand is not only a famous name but also its scent and the exterior grabs people’s attention to buy the product itself.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume smells Ahhh-mazing! This is a mature fragrance without smelling like a grandma. It has a sweet scent without being too young. The notes of this perfume blend so well together and will definitely get you compliments. The only negative is it is very pricey but I think it's worth it.
Angelina P.
Bloomingdale, IL
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Angelina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite perfume ever. I’ve using Gucci Guilty for around 7 years , and this is my 5th bottle. Actually I love all Gucci perfumes. The scent is so amazing, just couple squirts and it stays for all day. Perfect for winter and fall. Highly recommended. 10/10
Deniss V.
Paterson, NJ
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Deniss V.
I received this perfume as a gift from my BF and I’m not gonna lied to you this perfume is really great I love the smell, if u like strong scent like me that’s the one for you, trust me!! Last 24hrs
Naketah O.
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Naketah O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this from my husband for my birthday and it smells really good I love it it more woody and strong at first spray but once it get in you skin it lightens up and smells more light.
Tanya Y.
Mount Joy, PA
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. It's trendy, classy, not too strong, and I get so many compliments every single time I am out and wearing it. The scent is long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jumana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume smells amazing and I received so many complements while wearing this perfume. This is my second time purchasing.
Joan L.
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Joan L.
Being a Perfume Junkie I've owned so many smells But Gucci Guilty has Taken me by Storm!! This smell is A Grown Woman scent yet still sexy and alluring. Any time worn people always tell me the next day that they can still my perfume in their car or clothes from giving hugs. I feel this perfume will Be with me till my Older Years!!! My signature Scent!!
Andrea R.
Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Andrea R.
Last long. Strong and elegante. Perfect for night out or dates. Strong enough to have the smell on your clothes for at least one day.
lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Honestly I just received my sample and it smells absolutely amazing and I definitely recommend it

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Srija C.
Lynn, MA
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
il y a 5 mois
jennifer V. il y a 3 mois
Si es algo caro pero es muy lindo también tiene bonito aroma