Gucci® Guilty Gift Set (A $156 Value) uploaded by Promise B.

BY GUCCI

Gucci Guilty is about breaking social conventions and the feeling that you can attain whatever you want. It is a statement about who you are. Limit 1 order per day. Set includes: 2.5 oz. Gucci Guilty Eau De Toilette 3.3 oz. Body Lotion Travel Spray Fragrances are available in different concentrations. The concentration determines the strength of the scent. Perfume (Women's) contains between 20-40% of aromatic compounds making it the strongest and purest, richest and longest lasting of the fragrance line. Eau de Parfum (Women's) contains between 10-30% of aromatic compounds, making it the second strongest of the fragrance line. Eau de Toilette (Men's and Women's) contains between 3-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau de Cologne/Cologne Spray (Men's & Women's) contains between 2-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau Fraîche contains between 1-3% of aromatic compounds. see more...

Emily G.
I purchased the Gucci® Guilty Gift Set (A $156 Value) around the holidays and was ready to give it to my sister as a gift but ended up keeping it for myself and I have to say I am very happy I did. I would certainly buy again
Alecaryelis J.
This kit fascinates me, it is at a good price !! Can not stop taking this opportunity so run and get it, I love it and I know you'll love it too
courtney p.
Bought for myself abd I was absolutely amazed it was so cheap fpr the about of product I love Gucci !!! Have you tried this ?! You should !!!
Nou S.
En tarf
"Love the smell of this I first smelt it on my sister in law and thought it was beautiful, so I bought it for myself and use it every day I love it so much and really would recommend it I will be buying it again when I have finished this one. So great didn't know they did a gift set would love to get that too.
Promise B.
Cornelia Place, Erith
Best perfume ever and long lasting too.... my set was about 30ml and I have had both the perfume and hand cream for over 3 years now!