BY GUCCI #8 in Cologne

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

Erik M.
Los Banos, CA
One of my go to colognes! It has a fresh smell that well get the attention of everyone when you walk in a room. The lasting of it is medium I would say holds for 8 hours. I would 1000000% recommend this scent. It’s sexy and perfect for summer time.
Becky S.
I bought this Gucci cologne for my bf after getting the perfume for myself and was happy with both purchases.
The bottle is a very luxuriously designed made of a heavy dark glass with metal silver accents and the traditional Gucci symbol over the middle.
I noticed a citrus smell of lemon or grapefruit (I later learned it was lemon and orange) as well as maybe lavender and a woodsy note like cedar. I was surpised to find there is patchouli in it as I normally don't like that at all.
This cologne seems to stay on for several hours and I've also found it to last on bedding. When he's go out of town of spray some on the pillow cases before bed...cheesy but nice.
**** I've often written about the benefits of using cologne and perfumes together for the perfect fragrance and this is one of the cologne that lends itself to blending nicely.
Virginia j.
Riverside, CA
This is really good for men, I say so because my brother has it and it smells so good !!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I truly like Gucci guilty so much, I consider it a chick magnet. It has a lighter, fresh feel to it compared to its predecessors. Lasts all day, smells great, and it is a another good everyday type of cologne.
👅angie l.
I used to love this fragrance a lot.
Very sexy strong smell.
It is good for winter time.
But after I got pregnant, this smells make me sick. Sad
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
My brother got this for Christmas & it smells so good. It is the perfect gift. I would recommend this cologne. It actually lasts a long day. The price is worth it. You don’t even need to spray too much because my brother only spray 2 sprays
Fazeena H.
NJ
Have a very distinct woodsy smell and last long on clothes for hours. The packaging is very nice and can be given as gifts and so..
Mαɾια J.
Pawtucket, RI
I bought this for my boyfriend, it smells absoutely amazing! Pretty sure I ended up loving it more than him!
Wendy M.
Oxon hill, MD
I would love to have one of this gucci fragance for my husdband he's love everything about Gucci 😀 one day we have to try this
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
Bought it as a gift and he loved it! Beautiful bottle and the scent stays on all day!
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?