BY GUCCI #5 in Cologne

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
I loved this smell when I tested it out in the store. I quickly changed my mind a day or two later after wearing it. The scent was very strong to me and very thing. If you like the lighter scents, this is not the cologne for you. This reminded me of all the "BROs" at the clubs.
sherlyonda n.
I heard this cologne smells really good i would to purchase some for my husband i know he would love it he likes anything Gucci
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I had smelled this and didn't like it. we all have a specific taste for snells but this wasn't for me. i wouldn't like my man smelling like this.
Sophia G.
Gloucester, MA
I bought this for my husband as a birthday present. Very heavy, very spicy and woody. Very overpowering scent.
Derry R.
Willoughby, OH
I have a very large cologne and perfume collection. For me, this fragrance is smells too musky and stale. When I wear a fragrance, I want people to have a lasting impression. I don't want to smell like my Aunt Karen's unfinished basement. I would not recommend this product even though it has the Gucci name. Just because it's designer doesn't mean that it's good.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I do not like this at all. I think it smells awful and would honestly not recommend to others.
Aiden U.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, the fragrance of the cologne is amazing but after a couple of minutes it turns into a sour smell, that I personally don't like. It also loses its smell after 30 minutes. I really did give this cologne a try but it just didn't work out for me.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
I've tried this one a few times now and it just doesn't  do anything for me. To me, it's a bit boring. The quality is there (Gucci doesn't make anything that lacks quality) but it's just not one that excites me. Is it likable? Sure. But who just wants to smell likable? Not me... so it's a pass.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Y son bought this for me as a gift ğŸŽ. I was so upset 😭 when i put it on and got hives. The smell is amazing 😉 I still love it 😍 and would recommend it to any one. The packaging is great 👍🏼 but that's expected it's GUCCI.
Calum L.
Great dunmow, Essex
This is one of mu fav Gucci scents, it's not very long lasting but is good for a evening meal or late night out, it's a dark very manly scent I bought it from the perfume shop in the U.K.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?