BY GUCCI #8 in Cologne

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

sherlyonda n.
I heard this cologne smells really good i would to purchase some for my husband i know he would love it he likes anything Gucci
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
I loved this smell when I tested it out in the store. I quickly changed my mind a day or two later after wearing it. The scent was very strong to me and very thing. If you like the lighter scents, this is not the cologne for you. This reminded me of all the "BROs" at the clubs.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I do not like this at all. I think it smells awful and would honestly not recommend to others.
Aiden U.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, the fragrance of the cologne is amazing but after a couple of minutes it turns into a sour smell, that I personally don't like. It also loses its smell after 30 minutes. I really did give this cologne a try but it just didn't work out for me.
Derry R.
Willoughby, OH
I have a very large cologne and perfume collection. For me, this fragrance is smells too musky and stale. When I wear a fragrance, I want people to have a lasting impression. I don't want to smell like my Aunt Karen's unfinished basement. I would not recommend this product even though it has the Gucci name. Just because it's designer doesn't mean that it's good.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I had smelled this and didn't like it. we all have a specific taste for snells but this wasn't for me. i wouldn't like my man smelling like this.
Sophia G.
Gloucester, MA
I bought this for my husband as a birthday present. Very heavy, very spicy and woody. Very overpowering scent.
ūüĎÖangie l.
I used to love this fragrance a lot.
Very sexy strong smell.
It is good for winter time.
But after I got pregnant, this smells make me sick. Sad
Fazeena H.
NJ
Have a very distinct woodsy smell and last long on clothes for hours. The packaging is very nice and can be given as gifts and so..
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
This smells pretty good but it's really expensive. It does last a long time and a little goes a long way. Great smell!
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?