BY GUCCI #6 in Cologne

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I smelt this cologne on the way to a Nordstrom Rack in one of my girlfriends Ads where I was doing some clothes shopping. It smelt amazing and by luck of the draw I managed to find a bottle there so I picked it up! The smell is amazing, its masculine but it's also the perfect amount of sweet. My go to now!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
You can never go wrong with Gucci! This is amazing and Magnificent ! It's a sense that will last all day and all night long until you shower again it's worth the price because of how long it stays on I love how the smells but unlike others it doesn't give me the same warm feeling that other colognes do but it's still amazing and for the price and time it stays on something I would buy my fiancé again
Devon P.
Washington, DC
I received this product as a gift and I use it as an every day scent. It's a very decadent scent and I highly recommend it for a date night or an evening event. It's has rich notes but my only complaint is that it doesn't really last to long. All in all, It's a great scent.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
I love this cologne and have a large collection of cologne. This one is very appealing. I am not a huge fan of Gucci products but I do enjoy their cologne. It's pleasant and doesn't over power. The lavender comes out very well and always a nice smell that is appealing to women.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
This is an incredibly clean scent. Only need a few dabs (not even squirts) for this to be effective the entire day. The bottle is really cool and yes the scent lasts which is always a plus in the cologne world! Worth the money.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is one of the must haves in my man's collection. It's a great smell that isn't too strong but not so light either. A couple sprays and I still smell it on him the next day. I cuddle with his shirt when he's at work cause I love the smell stop much.
Sebastian D.
This cologne smells so amazing! It has a really good smell! I've purchased this around 4 times and I love it! It smells good and it lasts a long time! The fragrance lasts all day so you don't have to worry about putting more on later. It smells really good. (:
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband tried this in a sample from Sephora in one of those boxes that you can renew the voucher for full sz. And this scent was in the top runners. It smelled like a smooth scent, real clean and not over bearing. It lasted all day. Great for any occasion.
Cheyenne A.
Smells so good love when my husband puts this fragrance on this is my favorite fragrance on him by far I can just follow his scent thru the house I got from Belk this was my first time buying this brand and would recommend to anyone and definitely buy again
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I have loved every Gucci fragrance I ever had the pleasure of smelling. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme was no exception! Top notes, lavender and lemon.
Heart note, orange flower, and base notes, cedarwood and patchouli. I definitely recommend this!
Maria L.
Dinuba , CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?