Becky S.
I bought this Gucci cologne for my bf after getting the perfume for myself and was happy with both purchases.
The bottle is a very luxuriously designed made of a heavy dark glass with metal silver accents and the traditional Gucci symbol over the middle.
I noticed a citrus smell of lemon or grapefruit (I later learned it was lemon and orange) as well as maybe lavender and a woodsy note like cedar. I was surpised to find there is patchouli in it as I normally don't like that at all.
This cologne seems to stay on for several hours and I've also found it to last on bedding. When he's go out of town of spray some on the pillow cases before bed...cheesy but nice.
**** I've often written about the benefits of using cologne and perfumes together for the perfect fragrance and this is one of the cologne that lends itself to blending nicely.