Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by John M.Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by myra o.

BY GUCCI #67 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

• Is this worth buying? How long does the scent last? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacob C.
Marion
I love this cologne! My girlfriend loves it! It has a very nice smell and it stays strong for a long time.
jessa c.
Mount Laurel
I bought this for my man and it's amazing. I just want to jump on him everytime I catch a whiff of it omg delicious
Nicole T.
I bought this Gucci Cologne for my husband. He really liked it and so did I. It smells crisp and manly and am happy that I got it for him. It also makes a great gift! Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend loves this. It's has that passionate flow. I got it from Sephora. A little pricey but one spritz goes a long way so it's worth it. And it last all day.
Devon P.
Washington, DC
This is the grail of men’s colognes. It’s much hyped and it’s justified. It’s crisp and spicy, great for evenings and holiday affairs. It’s also good for jeans and t-shirt days when you want that extra step up.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this on our last cruise smells great my husband really likes the scent the price was good I️ would buy it for him again it had a clean sweet scent would recommend it to everyone that like the clean sweet smell
Hayley 🌷.
Regal close, Portsmouth
I brought this for my other half this year and everyone compliments him on this - such a nice smell. Think I paid about £35 for a 30ml but it has so far lasted him the past 6 months.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Gucci Guilty for men is one of my favorite fragrances to Layer with. The bottle is cute I purchased at Macy’s .
Jenn W.
This is my all time favorite cologne!I t’s pricey but worth it! It stays on you all day! Just smells so good! Love it!
Katy S.
Love this! I know it’s geared more towards men but I would argue that it’s unisex. It’s a very warm/clean scent and I never get sick of it!
destiny l.
Sharpsburg, KY
Is this worth buying? How long does the scent last?

back