Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by myra o.Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by John M.

BY GUCCI #96 in Fragrance for Him

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

• Is this worth buying? How long does the scent last? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a nice smell a little over powering a little goes along way! My boyfriend uses this one only because my mom accidentally got him the wrong one when she got his Christmas present we initially wanted the Gucci black in the green bottle! very similar just this silver one is a lot stronger and little more musk!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme 3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Bought this on our last cruise smells great my husband really likes the scent the price was good I️ would buy it for him again it had a clean sweet scent would recommend it to everyone that like the clean sweet smell
Stephanie O.
I purchased this for my father and he loves it very much. It smells so manly and good but still very elegant. The packaging is also very nice. The silver and glass combo works for the strong man look they were going for.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Master Groomer Expert
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
Master Groomer Expert
It smells perfect and it’s in a cute container. It’s a lil pricey but totally worth it. It keeps you smelling good all day long. It’s a grate smell to. You can find at Macy’s, smiths and Kmart. #smellperfect
Ashley M.
Fitchburg, MA
Bought this for my boyfriend 2 years ago and the smell is so amazing , absolutely love when he wears it. It's long lasting. Nice packaging. I believe I bought the set for around 80$ through Macy's. deff a cologne to have in the collection. !!!
Shanta C.
New Orleans, LA
Bought this for my boyfriend for a Christmas gift he loves it so much!!!I want to be glued to him all day...yes it smell that good!It Last all day...even the next day I can smell it on him totally worth it!
Zeshaun C.
salisbury
Definitely a good product and I can not be guilty about it all, nice fragrance and a bit musky but definitely a must buy, leaves a nice smell all day long and definitely attracts the crowd around you
Sabrina M.
Corpus Christi
Love this product!! Definitely recommend for anyone from the ages of 20-40 the scent to me is like soap I wanna say was a first time user when I bought for my significant other but she fell in love with it I highly recommend.
Kevin M.
I've used Gucci cologne for many years now. It is a perfect blend of sweet and rough. I'd love to have my cabinet full cause as you open it this is what you smell first thing.
destiny l.
Sharpsburg, KY
Is this worth buying? How long does the scent last?