BY GUCCI #3 in Fragrance for Him

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Master Groomer Expert
So many women are wearing men's cologne. There was a write up on 10 thing men don't like. Which 4th one was women wear too much perfume and men gets headaches. Well so true. We get headaches from the scent but think it smells good to others. I wear this. I spray it on me and when I walk into a room full of men. I hear them saying, Damm she smells good.
Chandni L.
Providence
Love the scent of Gucci guilty sooooo much that this was one of the first presents I gave my husband when we were dating. My husband has been religiously using this since then and would always choose this over all his other perfumes on a regular day or a special occasion.
Just one tiny little thing that I don't like about this!! It might not always last long.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Master Groomer Expert
This cologne took me away from Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Gucci Guilty really packs a punch with this amazing fragrance. This is a fresh and citrus heavy cologne with musky undertones, and trust me it is a chick magnet. Definitely recommended and one of my all-time favorites.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I purchased this product for my boyfriend and I absolutely love the way it smells. It's one of my favorite colognes for men. I purchased mine at Saks fifth avenue for him it's my favorite along with Gucci sport.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
One of the male scents I liked, my significant other used this and some of my good male friends as well. I'd say it's pretty flattering on a wide array of people that I've known to try it. It's a boyish scent, and the GG lasts a long time an overall good fragrance.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
Giving this 5 stars because I discovered that if the male Wears Gucci Guilty for him and the female wear Gucci Guilty for her, both of those scents combined become one unisex scent and it is so Heavenly you would just die!! It's perfect for couples... I highly recommend
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I purchased this for my son and I love the smell on him long lasting, I can smell it for days after he has spray it on. I purchased it from Sephora and yes it very pricey. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to make there man smell amazing
Karolina U.
A very masculine smell, but I think it's perfect for older aged men, like your dad. I got this for my dad for Christmas and he is absolutely in love with it. Highly recommend investing in the gift set so he has the matching after-shave gel as well!
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day and he loves it. The price is high, but it’s worth the extra cost. The fragrance lasts all day and it is not too overpowering. The packaging is nice and easy to pack up for weekend trips.
Sharnelle H.
Orlando, FL
My whole insides melt when a man wears this cologne. I love it so much, i wear it myself sometimes. It compliments a man when wearing it. It has a strong smell, but one that you would love to smell all day! Not over powering.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?