14 colors available

BY GUCCI #2 in Fragrance for Him

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Albany, MO
My kids recently purchased this for me on my birthday this year they said it was time to let the oldspice retire or i would never find another woman me an their mom seperated over a year ago now an ive only been on one date since untill now since my birthday ive been to the club where in this only twice which turned into private dates with five different women spread over this week an last an the opening ice breaker was always them asking what i was wearing while i was on the dance floor three of them followed me straight from the floor back to the bar just to tell me how much they Loved my cologne thanks for such a great product
Fabricio F.
Fabricio F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
..I don't usually review colognes since I find scents to be a very subjective thing; especially since cologne reacts differently to each person. But, with the extensive amount of bad reviews for this product, I felt I needed to say something.

As a preface, I've purchased more than 20 bottles, ranging from "designer" colognes to the more popular types and have spent years finding ones to put into my rotation. I do have a preference for sporty, "watery," dark/seductive, and citrus-oriented colognes... I'm not too big on traditional musky colognes
Ellen V.
Ellen V.
My husband has been wearing the same cologne for years. It hasn't always been my favorite so I got him a sample of this to try and he was hooked. I went and got him a full sized bottle shortly after. The smell is intoxicating and I love it on him. The bottle is very nice. The smell lasts all day. And you don't have to use much. Very good quality. You definitely get what you pay for!
Derry R.
Derry R.
Willoughby, OH
I have a very large cologne and perfume collection. For me, this fragrance is smells too musky and stale. When I wear a fragrance, I want people to have a lasting impression. I don't want to smell like my Aunt Karen's unfinished basement. I would not recommend this product even though it has the Gucci name. Just because it's designer doesn't mean that it's good.
Milrker l. P.
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Wooww hablar de perfume gucci es hablar de elegancia, clase y buen gusto. La verdad esta fragancia da un aroma unico y aparte este aroma se mantiene por muchas horas por lo que no hay que preocuparse de estar usándola cada momento, con solo presionar una sola ves tendrá un aroma único y duradero.

Es perfectaaaaa esta marcaaaa quiero muchas de estas..
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Out of the Gucci guilty scents for men I love this one and Gucci guilty black. This has more of a clean summery less musky scent with sweet undertones the bottle is metal and glass and feels really super premium the smell doesn't last as long as I'd like it to so I find my self having to reapply about twice whenever I wear it. but I love this scent.
Michael J.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
If your looking for a fragrance that will grab the ladies attention, then this is it. It has a very masculine smell of deep aromas and a peppery finish. It's a fragrance you can't tell you have on, when you do and a little of this goes a long way. It's definitely my go to for a night out at a swanky restaurant and late night cocktails.
Drew S.
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Classic! I bought this on a cruise a few years back and I still love it just as much. It has a warm smokey scent that lends its self to nights and fall seasons. It is a very sexy scent that wears close to the skin- so don't expect it to stop traffic. Overall a great scent and in a world where everything smells alike this stands out.
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
There's nothing better than smelling good. This cologne makes me smell GREAT. My wife loves the fragrance, it's one of my favorites. The fragrance is subtle, yet enticing; it also last from the time I put it on in the morning (approx. 8am) until I return home (after 6pm). Great casual or classy fragrance.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Menifee , CA
I am so obsessed with this smell. I bought it for my husband last Christmas and I must say I picked a winner. I don't know how to say it but I just want to melt in his arms every time he wears it. A lot of women at his work compliment it too. Make sure your man is loyal ladies before buying haha jkjk
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Do you like this fragrance?