BY GUCCI #8 in Cologne

A smooth and light interpretation of the classic Guilty men's fragrances, Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent creates a heady, contrasting, aromatic blend with lemon and bergamot top notes and noble woody orris, bringing an intriguing infusion to the orange blossom signature of the original scent. At the base, a suave patchouli and musk blend creates the scent's timbre. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Orris, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Masculine. Intriguing. see more...

Becky S.
I bought this Gucci cologne for my bf after getting the perfume for myself and was happy with both purchases.
The bottle is a very luxuriously designed made of a heavy dark glass with metal silver accents and the traditional Gucci symbol over the middle.
I noticed a citrus smell of lemon or grapefruit (I later learned it was lemon and orange) as well as maybe lavender and a woodsy note like cedar. I was surpised to find there is patchouli in it as I normally don't like that at all.
This cologne seems to stay on for several hours and I've also found it to last on bedding. When he's go out of town of spray some on the pillow cases before bed...cheesy but nice.
**** I've often written about the benefits of using cologne and perfumes together for the perfect fragrance and this is one of the cologne that lends itself to blending nicely.
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
I bought this for my spouse! He loves it, but I think I love it more than him! It has a great, masculine scent that nots overpowering! He always receives compliments and has people asking what he's wearing ,when he wears this cologne! We will be buying more when he's close to running out
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
So many women are wearing men's cologne. There was a write up on 10 thing men don't like. Which 4th one was women wear too much perfume and men gets headaches. Well so true. We get headaches from the scent but think it smells good to others. I wear this. I spray it on me and when I walk into a room full of men. I hear them saying, Damm she smells good.
Erik M.
Los Banos, CA
One of my go to colognes! It has a fresh smell that well get the attention of everyone when you walk in a room. The lasting of it is medium I would say holds for 8 hours. I would 1000000% recommend this scent. It’s sexy and perfect for summer time.
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I truly like Gucci guilty so much, I consider it a chick magnet. It has a lighter, fresh feel to it compared to its predecessors. Lasts all day, smells great, and it is a another good everyday type of cologne.
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Love the scent of Gucci guilty sooooo much that this was one of the first presents I gave my husband when we were dating. My husband has been religiously using this since then and would always choose this over all his other perfumes on a regular day or a special occasion.
Just one tiny little thing that I don't like about this!! It might not always last long.
Daniel K.
Wilmington
I had the honor of purchasing this cologne last year and my god if it wasn't the best fragrance I have ever purchased! It smells so wonderful. It leaves me with such confidence! I fell in love with it almost immediately after smelling it. I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I purchased this product for my boyfriend and I absolutely love the way it smells. It's one of my favorite colognes for men. I purchased mine at Saks fifth avenue for him it's my favorite along with Gucci sport.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
One of the male scents I liked, my significant other used this and some of my good male friends as well. I'd say it's pretty flattering on a wide array of people that I've known to try it. It's a boyish scent, and the GG lasts a long time an overall good fragrance.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchased it for cheaper
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does it smell like??
demi b.
Orange park, FL
What is your best smell from gucci?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is the fragrance to strong or how would you describe the smell?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this fragrance?