BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Ashley B.
Victoria , BC
This perfume is also one of my favourites. It lasts literally all day super strong so you don’t need a lot.
Taylor M.
Amazing scent, very feminine and fresh. Lovely packaging and reasonable priced for such a high end product.
Natacha F.
Love love love. One of my favourite night time scents. Puts a smile on my face and makes me feel quite good
Kayleigh G.
This smells great but strong. Very nice packaging and good size. It's a bit expensive though but I love it.
Monica S.
I've previously received this as part of a sample pack and absolutely loved it ! The scent is amazing !
Sorina B.
This perfume smells very nice...my mom got it for me and since then i always wear it...now is my favorite
Bency F.
Looking for a product that leaves an aroma where you walk? This is the product. Perfect for the summers.
Cheryl C.
Kilmarnock , ['', '', '']
My go-to perfume. Smells very fresh and fruity. Have purchased again and again after receiving as a gift
Eileen C.
Love this perfume it beautiful and the scent lasts forever.you only need a few squirts and your gud to go
Kimberley C.
Both myself and my two older sisters use Gucci Guilty!! It's the perfect scent and stays on all night!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product