BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
jack f.
manchester
love this sent, makes me think about my child hood for a very random reason but i love this just like i love gucci
Ashleigh W.
Love this perfume, one of my all time favorites! very long lasting and the scent is amazing. well worth the money
Kelly D.
London
Really nice fragrance with a strong smell , stays on for about 3-4 hours, finding it perfect for summer nights out
Leeanna L.
Doral, FL
I use this scent especially when I'm going out in the evening/night! Very sexy and lasts through the entire night!
Mel V.
johore
I got this as a gift from my friend. The scent smells weird for me. Average for me. I will never buy this perfume
fernando M.
Esta bien es lo mejor se los recomiendo amigos, huele bien, no me lo creo amigos me gusta esta bien lo recomiendo
Martina D.
Quisiera comprar este producto
Alguien sabe si es una buena opción o no es recomendable? 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Caitlin L.
Vancouver, Canada
This is my favorite perfume of all time and because it is a eau de toilette is much lighter than there perfume.
Naz C.
Lovely scent. Quite expensive but what do you expect from gucci! My husband loves this perfume. Lasts so long
Rose S.
Rapperswil-Jona
Got this for Christmas and it smells so good. Normally I got allergy of perfum really fast but this one not
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product