BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Marina H.
Olor irresistible,fresco y duradero, recomendado 100% . Si buscas un perfume con olor intenso,no esperes mas y comprate
Cristina B.
Gorgeous. Long lasting, intense perfume. Daring and sensual! Just try it before to see if it fits you,you will love it
Natalie B.
Favourite perfume! Very sweet and not too strong, lasts all day and is very distinct smell. Bottle and size is lovely.
Victoria S.
One of my favourite scents😍 and it stays on forever i mean i would wash my clothes and the scent will still be on it
Ramneek B.
Stratford-upon-Avon
I Brought this perfume and it lasted me along time. I got a lot of complements. It such a lovely sweet and edgy smell
Jyekiah J.
Shepparton
One of my favourite scents, smells so nice always finding myself repurchasing this perfume, not disappointing at all
Lola H.
I have been using Gucci Guilty for almost 8 years now and it is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FRAGRANCE. IT SMELLS LIKE MONEY.
Nathalie E.
Uno de los perfumes que nunca me faltan Gucci, aroma irresistible nos da ese toque a mujer única, lo recomiendo 100 %
Alicia m.
I adore this scent. It should be illegal lol 😂 it smells that good. It's on my top 5. Defenitly will buy again soon.
iris c.
Smells amazing! Probably my favorite perfume ! It makes me feel so good! i really recommend this perfume to everyone
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product