BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Joanna M.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorite scents! You can layer it with other, more deep scents for winter or lighter, more Floral scents for summer- I purchased my bottle from Sephora and it's lasted quite a while. The scent stays on a decent amount of time and I get complimented almost every time I wear it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This fragrance is quite good. I usually prefer light fresh or fruity fragrances. This is definitely an oriental smell. That being said, the fragrance is good enough that it converted me. I don't regularly wear this fragrance but it does smell very good and has worked on many of my friends.
Jana D.
I'm always on the look out for a new fragrance that jumps out at me! And for the most part, Gucci fragrances work quite well for me. I'd consider myself quite picky when it comes to scents. Not too floral, green, spicy and can't stand overly fruity. I love notes of jasmine, vanilla, blonde woods, etc. So a sexy, sultry scent that isn't overpowering would be a fragrance I would wear. I bought this for myself the Christmas it came out and was in love. The problem however, was even though I purchased the Eau de Parfum and not the Eau de Toilette it lasted all of 30 minutes on me. I know all the tricks in the book to make a fragrance last longer, but nothing at all helped. I eventually got so tired of trying that I got sick of the fragrance and don't even bother with the pretty decent amount that's left. All in all, beautiful scent but doesn't last. Everyone's chemistry is different, so it may very well last hours on another, but I have a friend who has the same problem.
Jessica K.
Bowling Green, KY
I purchased this perfume on a trip to Barcelona this summer and have adored it since then! I love the scent, but it is quite strong! This is a perfect night out perfume and the glamorous bottle is amazing and looks great on display. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
This is my date night scent. It's sexy and sweet, but sultry and romantic at once. My husband loves this scent. The bottle is simple, but pretty. It's not overly expensive either, obviously it's Gucci and not cheap, but not nearly as expensive as other high end perfumes.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
I have more Gucci perfume than any other brand.  I love the brand's versatility in its scents, with all being equally beautiful and long-wearing. Guilty is no exception-gorgeous scent that has great staying power.  The complimentary lotion pairs great with the perfume as well.
Suly D.
New York , NY
My mom gifted me this one for my birthday last year, it was a whole set and I like it because when it settled down the smells was perfect for me I believe she got it for a really good price but wouldn't know the details because it was a gift so she wouldn't tell me.
Kirsta W.
Nampa, ID
This is a great scent! It's pretty pricy but it is Gucci so that's to be expected. It's kind of musky with woodsy sweet undertones. The bottle is small and nice to travel with. I would recommend this to others for sure .
Emmeline d.
Pharr
This is a great scent for all ages! Just be careful and don't apply too much of it because it'll make you kind of dizzy because a little goes a long way!Scents like this always make me happy so recommend to anyone who likes smelling nice. I also love the packaging!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I absolutely LOVE this scent. On other people!! When I spray it on myself it's so different. Not a good different. Thankfully when I bought it, my sister had a bottle of Chanel that she didn't like so we switched. But again, I adore this scent!! Just not on me.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product