BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Miskan A.
london
This perfume is amazing and its so posh and the smell is just gorgeous x tbh with u, it cannot compare with anything as it's quite unique x
albany s.
London, Leyton
This is my favorite perfume for three years that I bought it and I came a set of 3, the perfume, the cream and a travel perfume. I love.
Melissa T.
Laprairie, Quebec
There is no better smell! It lasts all day and lingers on scarfs and coats! Smells luxurious and you feel good about yourself! Love it!!!
Caitlin P.
The smell ! The look! Absolutely fabulous! I love the smell it's strong and last about 4-6 hours , so not a lot of topping up is required
Ruby C.
Devonport
One of my absolute favorite perfumes! Every time I wear it I get complimented on how nice I smell!! Also lasts a good amount of time too.
Sami D.
Gorgeous perfume I always get compliments when I have this on. Love the packaging always have it in my purse as it's easy to travel with.
Madi S.
Best smell ever! It's my go to pretty much everyday you can smell it all day long. Got it as a gift and I will defiantly be repurchasing.
Saniyah I.
Wolverhampton , ['', '', '']
The smell of this perfume is gorgeous even though it is expensive it's a long lasting perfume..you can never go wrong with this perfume
Marisabel k.
Calgary, AB
I really like most of the gucci fragances I have three and they are amazing the smell is spectacular and it stay with you the whole day
malaika j.
This smells like paradise!!! I can not get over how amazing this perfume smells. Definitely worth the purchase and I would recommend it
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product