BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Rohniyah M.
Smells amaaazzziinngggg! Definitely should be a staple product within any woman's fragrance collection! It's long lasting and I will be repurchasing
Heidiilene L.
It is also one of my favorite perfumes, and say it is expensive but well worth if. A smell super-rich and do not mind no matter the time you use it.
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
This is hella expencive and the smell is so bad my bf wore this perfume and I almost died so i don't know I don't like gucci I want just The clothes
Aysha C.
This perfume is a must in your fragrance collection! Lovely unique scent. Very long lasting and pricing is pretty good considering it's Gucci brand!
Liliana M.
This product smells so amazing!! You will definitely want to wear it 24/7!!is product smells so amazing!! You will definitely want to wear it 24/7!!
Alya R.
pros - Great smell, Draws compliment, sexy, Long-lasting, SensualCONS - Doesn't hold , Too expensive, Pricey / poor value , Overpowering, Too weak
Hiba M.
Tripoli, North lebanon
Beautiful smell beautiful design . So recommend it and yea i ll repeat it and buy it again .yea its a long lasting and so feminine and attractive .
Samantha H.
O got this as a birthday gift in March from my boyfriend. I live it that much I went out and bought another bottle. It lasts all day it's amazing
Yolanda D.
Yes honey yes just noticed it so good they had a sample swipe in magazine I would love to.have this I recommend that you should try this product
April P.
Port Hope, ON
I was recently introduced to Guilty - I had a sample size from Sephora and used it all up very quickly - this is now on my 2017 Christmas list!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product