BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Radhika S.
New Delhi
Strong but very rich and fresh and sexy. Go to scent when I need something special for a fancy dinner or jazzy night out with the girlies. Plus, you get a stunning packaging!
adnaloy f.
Ponce, PR
Este perfume es mas para ocaciones especiales, es super rico, pero es bastante fuerte y e notado que no a todo el mundo le queda igual.. Su olor cambia dependiendo la persona
Eva B.
I love the scent of this perfume. I t has a very mature scent and is perfect for night time events. It is long lasting and very durable on any clothing materials. It has a very unique and pleasant scent.
Geena G.
I bought this a few months ago and I always get compliments on what perfume I am wearing. Its not over-powering, its a beautiful scent that lasts all day. I highly recommend trying it!
Bosy N.
Riyadh , Elmalaz
I love guchi and i go shopping every week i love glasses and perfume and every thing I prefer that and my friends too love gutchi I hope to do something about the future please the price very high please down the price little pecause pay every thing
FatimaZohra Ⓜ.
Hello,
My name is Fatima Elaissi or better known as FatimaZahra El Aissi on Facebook and Instagram .. i make beauty product review. It would mean a lot to me if you could give me the product
Facebook account : fatimazohraelaissi
Instagram account : el_aissi_fatimazohra
Jae P.
etobicoke, ontario
This perfume is in my top two. I wear it when I want something seductive and edgy, it lasts forever especially with the cream. love gucci for life #sexyscents
Nikki M.
RENFREW, RENFREW
Gucci guilty is by far my favourite perfume of all time!! It's always my go to where ever I'm going no matter what the occasion this is what I'll smell of 😁
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I think this perfume is lovely, it is very strong! Lasts about 6 hours. It has a sort of Lilac smell. It's honestly beautiful. It's expensive but worth it.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain
My all time favorite perfume it's really long lasting and i really love this like for fall or winter ( i get lots of complements when i weare it hahaha)
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product