BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Tammy W.
This perfume smells amazing. It's very elegant and it is good value for money as the smell lasts all day. The bottle is very stylish and sleek that look last very nice. It lasts a long time when used appropriately and not spraying too much at a time.
IMAN E.
One of my favorite everyday scents! Not too strong, I can wear it every season. Price range is great. I usually wait for the holiday gift sets, other wise I usually buy the biggest bottle and a rollerball or purse size bottle.

When I first spray it I can smell the oriental flower but it's not overwhelming and then the hint of spice from the black pepper.. But it has a light fruity smell in there as well.. after it settles and dries down, it has this amazing rich scent.. to me, it's almost a caramel like smell. Overall I think it's a very feminine scent and I feel like a lot of people could enjoy this scent.
Verónika M.
This perfume was a present from a good friend and was an excellent Match for my teste , very nice Bottle and very compact that u can carry on , was a present but for sure I will buying very soon , the scent is very unique , I really recommend this perfume .
Maddy N.
Been looking for this fragrance for ages! I bought it to gift a friend and once she sprayed it I fell in love! I didn't want the other items that came with the gift set so I ended up buying the spray separately. The most luscious smelling scent!
Jessica W.
Amherst, NS
This is probably my all time favourite fragrance!! It's a subtle smell and not too over powering and it smells lovely! All Gucci fragrances are great but this one is the best for me.
Mihalea P.
I've got this as a christmas gift. For me, this scent is perfect for a night out, for an casual evening or with a sexy dress out. Smells really good, not really my fav but on top for sure
Sha S.
This is definitely one that I keep repurchasing! It's musky and not too floral but still feminine. Perfect for a date night or meeting your girlfriends out for drinks/cocktails.
Sasha D.
I tried this on when I was in sephora and I could not get the scent out of my head. I also got a lot of compliments. I would love to buy it but it's way out of my price range.
adnaloy f.
Ponce, PR
Este perfume es mas para ocaciones especiales, es super rico, pero es bastante fuerte y e notado que no a todo el mundo le queda igual.. Su olor cambia dependiendo la persona
Jessie F.
Toronto, ON
I love Gucci Guilty! It's the perfect scent for evening and always makes me feel special when I wear it. If you love this scent, definitely check out Gucci Guilty Black, too!
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product