BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Kiran S.
Tenerife Spain
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette this product is not so strong like eau de parfam.. this is slightly bit less strong but the bottle of both r same beautiful golden .. I think for winters this perfume is perfect
Cheryl A.
Hastings
Omg!! I am obsessed with Gucci fragrance! I tried the sample from my local Debenhams and just had to buy the full bottle that comes with some lovely smelling moisturising cream. The scent lay long and I would defo bug again!
Demi S.
Eh17 8en
Absolutely love this perfume can't fault it.. one of my favourites. Got it for Christmas last year and it was finished in June and just purchased a new bottle, the scent lasts the whole day. Worth the money. Highly recommend
Norra M.
Portland
This is my favourtie perfume of all time. I always purchase this perfume as i love the sexy smell. And furthermore the bottle is gold. Who doesnt love gold. I usually bought this in Sephora or a perfume shop.
Little R.
Edinburgh
One of my favorite perfumes and is a must have. The scent is strong and sits very nicely on the skin. It will last all day. I recommend you get a tester of this and try it out. It's worth every penny though!
Andreea P.
Essex, Barking
A really nice scent and it lasts for a long time also is really gentle on sensitive skin, also the scent is not too strong but also not too sweet either, because of this is on my 'all time favorites' list :).
Alyssa S.
I love this scent a lot because it's a classy sophisticated aroma in my opinion. Who doesn't love a gold bottle to show off your goods! I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for that sophisticated smell!
Abbie m.
Got the set a while ago and smells so good, mine came with a body lotion that also smells great, lasts for ages on skin and doesn't need constant reapplication. Packaging is lovely and I would recommend to everyone.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
I want this perfume! it's really good, and brings out memories to me...last for a long time, spray it on in the evening, go to a party and still smell amazing when you get home.really, my next perfume...
Chelsea H.
Burnley
The only perfume I actually wear, I used to have a variety of perfumes but now it's just this one. my boyfriend got it me for Christmas and it smells so good it's not really a describable scent but I can guarantee you'll like it I will definitely buy again
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product