BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Jawairia L.
Amazing perfume I brought it online from FragranceDirect.com & I paid it in half price 😍😍 it's smell to strong so don't spry a lot..

Stupendo!! L ho preso online su fragranceDirect.com è l ho pagato a metà prezzo!! È davvero forte quindi consiglio di applicarne solo un po'..dura tutto il giorno ;)
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
I love all Gucci perfumes but this is my favourite. The bottle is gorgeous, and the smell is even better! It’s so long lasting. It is pricey but you get what you pay for as it’s such a good product. I bought mine from The Perfume Shop and I do and will continue to recommend to others. My all time favourite perfume
Gloria G.
Doral, FL
It's my go to perfume since 2012, it's been 5 years and haven't found another perfume I like as much as this. The bottle is nice and comfortable, it fits in the purse and makes it easy to use at any time of the day. The smell is not too strong and it's sweet, I've constantly received compliments.
Annie S.
North York , ON
This is by far one of my favorite perfume. The smell is amazing and it last a long time. I love the fact a little goes a long way. I normally buy mine at Sephora. I would recommend it and continue to purchase.
Judy M.
Don't need to feel guilty to love this scent! If you are a fan of light powdery scents with floral, oriental notes, then this one is for you! The bottle is a little awkward to hold and kinda boring design, but the fragrance is a soft and feminine mix of sweet and spicy!
Sarah C.
I adore this perfume! Sweet and musky smelling and lasts all day! I hate the packaging because the lid always falls off when travelling with it but I'll deal with that for how gorgeous it smells!
Alia A.
Dubai
I really love this perfume its one of the best to be honest! it smells really very fresh and clean , one to two sprays will last the whole day. it smells good even after 24hr !!, i would recommended for night outs and evening dinners since it smell so sophisticated.
georgia g.
Cheslyn Hay, walsall
I purchased this fragrance at the airport about a year ago and I've loved it ever since it's a fragrance that I used everyday as it is not overpowering but still lasts all day. Worth the money and has beautiful packaging. Always repurchase this one when it runs out!
Victoria H.
High Level
Got this as a sample and then spent my Sephora point of the deluxe size before buying the full size product. I wanted to make sure I liked it. The scent lasts a long time. The bottle is very high end looking as it is Gucci. I would definitely purchase.
Julia K.
It is a great scent for a very mature woman. I personally prefere sweeter scents since I am still very Young, so it is nothing I would buy for myself. As a present for my mother though, I think it would be a great idea, since I can imagine her wearing it.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product