BY GUCCI

• Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells very nice! It’s definitely a warmer scent that I use in the winter time. It’s pretty strong which I like and it stays on for a while. It’s on the pricier end. I like this for special occasions verse everyday use.
JLynh V.
When I first tried this perfume, Guilty Gucci, years ago I knew this was for me. The scent is not overbearing and not flowery nor do you smell like a citrus fruit. It is very enticing and all you women out there, it is the perfect fragrance. Love it! Long lasting, 2 spritz last you all day.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
i love this perfume so much, it has such a soft sexy scent to it. it's really soothing and it isn't 'strong' like other perfumes that i've come across. the only negative thing i would say about it is the bottle packaging. usually i'm not picky about packaging but if the product is pricey.... well... yaknow..
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I completely love this product it smells amazing and very classy not too strong yet it stands out and you can tell when someone is wearing it but it smells amazing and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for something that is not too strong yet a little sweet with a little floral smell to it.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
I'm a scentbird member and this was sent to me about a month ago.  I love this for work.  It's not too sweet, although it has its sweet side.  But, you can tell this fragrance definitely means business.  It's the right balance of pretty and classic.  I get compliments when I wear this and love, love, love it.
Brandi T.
Corpus Christi, Tx
First you fall in love with the gold packaging! Then when it comes time to wear this chose any nighttime occasion or a trip to Vegas!! It will make you feel confident, frisky and irresistible!! Perfect for someone in their twenties or up!!
Alexa E.
Every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments! When I'm ready for a night out this is my go to perfume. I purchased this perfume from Sephora. The smell lasts all day, and in an still smell it when I get home from either a night out or working all day. Would definitely buy again and again!
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
This is maybe my fav perfume I have ever bought. It's is one of my favorite I really in between this one and a Versace perfume. I get so manny compliments when I wear it I will definitely be repurchasing when I am done with this bottle
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
My boyfriend uses the guy version and every time he wears it I just want to eat him up haha. The girl version is the same smells so yummy, and I just love it! The bottle is so classy and unique too I really love this!
Sophie S.
I really love this scent, but it does not top Gucci Bamboo. This is a stronger scent, which is kind of difficult for me to pull off. I prefer floral scents and this did not really fall into that category. It is a little expensive and I would rather spend that money on Gucci Bamboo rather than Gucci Guilty.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product