BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Farheen A.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Everyone had their scent.
This is mine.
For the past six years, this has been a staple and I never see me going back,
This musky, warm and sexy smell is everything!
This smells unreal my man got a tester at first and it smelt so nice she had to buy the full size for herself. It was expensive but it's well worth its money. Definitely would get again it's unreal !! Fab !!!
libby a.
simple spray. Pleasant smell. Too expensive for what's it worth. Doesn't last very long. Everyday scent. Packaging is very nice. Got given it for a gift on birthday. Wouldn't really recommend to others.
Anum S.
It’s my first ever gucci scents and I am definitely loving it. The bottle is a like a golden mirror due to which you can definitely see a lot of finget prints. At first it come out a strong floral-fruity scent but then settles down to a very beautiful sweet scent. I carry this bottle every where i go and will definitely recommend other. A little pricy but easily a signature scent.
member-0c03a03d8
This perfume smells so amazing and it lasts for ages and it has a very unique smell! This is definitely a well used perfume of mine, however it is quite pricey but it is worth it
Emily R.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Okay so i found this perfume from a lady who walked past me, i had to ask her what it was and she told me it's gucci guilty and i had smelt it before and thought wow that smells amazing. I've been using it for years and its my favourite perfume. It has more of mature scent to it and when the smell starts to ware away your left with a gorgeous scent which sticks to your skin. I love the bottle too, gold is one of my fav colours.
Leunora K.
Love this one! Love the fragrance! Elegant, fresh and lasts all day! Little pricey but worth it! I like to spray a little on my hair brush and brush through my hair.
Radmila N.
This parfume is the best parfume I own. I use it almost every single day. Whenever I wear it I get complimetns on how nice I smell, and I get asked which parfume I'm wearing. Smell is strong, but very nice, and doesn't disappear troughout the day. I put it behind my ears, on my vrist and the center of my neck, and I love it. I notice that after few hours I can't smell it anyomre, but people around me can indeed. I feel comfortable wearing it every day without getting bored with the scent. It's appropriate for both day and night. Absolute winner for me.
Ylenia P.
Torino
This is my favorite perfume. the scent is really sexy, warm and feminine. It last all day long, it's persistent and I think that it's perfect during all year. I love the gold packaging and you don't need that much. Go smell it! If you don't like powdery scent maybe you would like this!
Shakira J.
Kent, Orpington
I love this perfume and I have for a long time now. Whenever I go back to wearing it it lasts all day and smells so sweet. I brought it in Debenhams and it wasn’t too expensive and I would 100% buy it again.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product