BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
samantha w.
Bromsgrove, Bromsgrove
From the packaging to the scent itself, there is nothing bad that I can say about Gucci Guilty. I have since used this perfume up but I cannot bring myself to get rid of the bottle as it so bling its crazy.
Aranza M.
Love this perfume the scent is so delicious is sweet and sexy!!, the fragrance lasts forever and I love that! I have buy it two times know and I love it! The packaging is so luxurious and beautiful !!
Abby O.
I love this perfume, its very long lasting and the scent is great as when I wear it everyone comments on it, the packaging looks very good and it's a great value product and I would recommend it highly.
Alexia T.
This is my favourite fragrance after the YSL black opium floral shock. It is so classic, timeless, and sexy without being too heavy or too sweet. And it lasts so long on the skin unlike other perfumes
Katherine H.
Love love love this perfume, smells great! Lasts a long while and the bottle is really pretty! I’ve had the big bottle of it for a long time now and still have lots left in it! Would deffo buy again!
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
The smell of this perfume it's so good. So sweet and sensual. I always get compliments when I use this. And the best part is that it lasts all day. Even after shower. I would recommend to everyone. I love it.
Rachelle B.
I have the intense version and the fragrance never fades. I've gone through about 6 bottles since I first found it and I'm still not over it. The bottle screams luxury and is a staple part of my collection.
Mary L.
Drogheda
This fragrance is defiantly a must have in your fragrance collection. The scent is absolute divine. It is strong but not too over powering and can be used for everyday or even special occasions❤👌
Szekely N K.
I really liked it and the smell is not so strong .... maybe only think i really didnt like was that the smell does seems to stay all day ( this is my opinion) but in rest everything is perfect
Melina M.
Burnaby, BC
The smell is unique, I like this perfume but wish a had the intense one, I think it will last longer. Still it's a very nice perfume. Sometimes I will receive complements about it.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product