BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Aaron B.
Classic. My sister swears by it. Top notes are mandarin and Pink Pepper. It then transforms with notes of Peach, Lilac and Geranium. Then you get the hint of its Ambery Notes, Patchouli, Lilac, Geranium to finish the base notes.
Cheyenne K.
Rugeley, Staffordshire
I'm actually obsessed with this fragrance. It's one of the most beautiful scents I've ever smelt in my entire life. Little pricey but totally worth it! My top 5 for sure!! Highly recommend if you're into long lasting, very sweet scents!!
surabhi j.
Kathmandu
This was the perfume I always dreamt of. Classic, sexy, bold and complicated is what I feel when I wear this. I always gets compliments when I pass by wearing this perfume. Total worth the price and last you for good 12 hrs.
Megan H.
Brean road, Swindon
This product has been my favourite perfume since I can remember. It smells of a luxurious soapy fresh scent but it's so strong (in a good way) that a little goes a long way. Not to mention the packaging is so beautiful.
Ase R.
kingersheim
I loved this perfume i got it in a gift set with lotion too. It smells gorgeous my second time buying gucci and very satisfied i would definitely buy this again and price wise was ok not too expensive at the time.
Andra M.
Burnley
Can i give this perfume more than 5 stars ? 😄 i asked for this perfume to be a gift for my anniversary with my boyfriend and i am in love with it ! I don’t think there’s anything else to say but gucci is gucci 👊
Ann-ly G.
Quebec
Omg were do I even start😍 First of all the perfume smell so good, but I never had the chance to buy one because personally I think that even if it a Gucci perfume, the perfume is so expensive, but it’s worth it❤️
Anna-Louise G.
Glasgow
Another fragrance I love!!! Gucci is my go to and i love the new seasons of fragrance that they bring out! Buy them from House or Fraser from the Gucci counter and i am always advised of new products/sellers!
samantha w.
Bromsgrove, Bromsgrove
From the packaging to the scent itself, there is nothing bad that I can say about Gucci Guilty. I have since used this perfume up but I cannot bring myself to get rid of the bottle as it so bling its crazy.
Abby O.
I love this perfume, its very long lasting and the scent is great as when I wear it everyone comments on it, the packaging looks very good and it's a great value product and I would recommend it highly.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product