BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray is one of my fav scents!  Love the fresh smell and how it fills the room every time I wear it!  Never too overpowering! Last a while and the smell is amazing!  I always get great complements on it!
Ruth C.
I initially got this as a points reward and ended up buying the .25 spray. I take it with my everywhere and spritz myself periodically. I have gotten so many compliments. The smell is amazing.One for daily use or just hanging out with friends.
Claude N.
Nordrhein-Westfalen
It's a must have for every lady out there. It has a really feminine touch and gives you a madame feeling. The smell is strong at the beginning but as it fades a bit and matches your skin smell it just leaves you with a beautiful deep smell.
Charlie E.
My favourite perfume of all time!!!

This gucci perfume is sooo worth the money, it's a dusky smelling perfume, which i personally love.

The bottle is gorgeous and i would totally recommend you treating yourself / others to this perfume.
Aaron B.
Classic. My sister swears by it. Top notes are mandarin and Pink Pepper. It then transforms with notes of Peach, Lilac and Geranium. Then you get the hint of its Ambery Notes, Patchouli, Lilac, Geranium to finish the base notes.
Callum M.
Ellon
I love this smell of this Gucci perfume! The smell is an incredible smell, and lasts all day on my body and clothes! The smell is strong, but isn't intense! The packaging is amazing, and you are given a nice amount of product!
Cheyenne K.
Rugeley, Staffordshire
I'm actually obsessed with this fragrance. It's one of the most beautiful scents I've ever smelt in my entire life. Little pricey but totally worth it! My top 5 for sure!! Highly recommend if you're into long lasting, very sweet scents!!
surabhi j.
Kathmandu
This was the perfume I always dreamt of. Classic, sexy, bold and complicated is what I feel when I wear this. I always gets compliments when I pass by wearing this perfume. Total worth the price and last you for good 12 hrs.
Megan H.
Brean road, Swindon
This product has been my favourite perfume since I can remember. It smells of a luxurious soapy fresh scent but it's so strong (in a good way) that a little goes a long way. Not to mention the packaging is so beautiful.
Ase R.
kingersheim
I loved this perfume i got it in a gift set with lotion too. It smells gorgeous my second time buying gucci and very satisfied i would definitely buy this again and price wise was ok not too expensive at the time.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product