BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Caitlin C.
This smell is very overpowering but if you like that type of perfume this one of perfect for you, I'm more of a subtle type person and I only like a hint of a smell so this one didn't suit me but I could see it suiting someone else. This is a perfume you were to fancy events
Anisa B.
This is one of my favourite smells to wear on a special occasion or on a everyday use. The bottle itself looks lovely nd unique showing you who the maker is. Overall i would reccomend to everyone.
✨ ✨.
Manchester
A truly beautiful fragrance with a strong floral-oriental smell. It lasts a very long time and even longer when applied to clothing. The packaging is sleek and modern and really goes with the fragrance well I feel like this fragrance is very empowering, sexy and feminine.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
A very sexy, beautiful alluring scent. Perfect for any date night, night out with the girls, or even holidays. it lasts more than half the day on me, and i got mine from Sephora. I've heard some people say it smells like baby powder which is soooo wrong, if your bottle smells that way then you need to return it pronto. With notes like Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, and Patchouli OMG you can't go wrong. Every single woman needs this in their collection. It's amazing.
Debi B.
England
One of my holy grail staple fragrances. Lasts all day smells lovely I always get compliments. You don't need much as it just lasts and lasts. Notes of fruit and warm vanilla is a must have. Bottle is beautiful too.
Sophie-Leigh J.
Doncaster, South yorkshire
my all time favourite eau de toilette. can be worn as an every day perfume or used an a special occasion perfume. settles beautifully on the skin and it lasts all day and the design of the bottle is amazing. i am already on bottle number 3 so would buy again 100%
Rebecca-Marie N.
So many amazing compliments when I wear this that I always go back and repurchase. Such an amazing scent, makes me feel so sophisticated. One of my favourite perfumes and I don't think that will ever change.
Adwaa A.
Dubai
I really love the metallic bottle look and the scent is really luxury. I noticed when i spray the perfume in the morning before work it wears off by mid afternoon, I would like it to more lasting because its pricey i would to have a great value for my money.
Bạn C.
I absolutely love it! It smells so good and I use it all the time. But sadly, after a few months , the product is all gone. But that's not the company's fault. Anyways I love it and I would definitely buy the product again.But the price could be cheaper though
Özlem Y.
The "Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette Spray" has a modern and sexy smelling scent.
In comparison to other fragrances I use, this one is more mature and sexy. Furthermore, I would describe it as oriental and a bit spicy. Sadly, it isn't long-lasting and it is a bit expensive. I think that this perfume is addressed to adults and not to teenagers because it has a stronger smell. You can actually use it every day, but in my opinion it would be suitable for special moments.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product