BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Zoe W.
bristol
Love love love love!! I brought the Gucci perfume and body moisturiser a few months ago and I fell in love with it straight away. I've recently ran out so will defiantly be getting the husband to buy me some more asap! The body moisturiser lasts hours on your skin, everyone asks what perfume I'm wearing :D
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
I have had this fragrance for almost 2 years now and I still have the same bottle. It was my first high end perfume I ever bought and I looked at it for a long time before I spent the money on it. I would always go into Sephora or the Bay to try it on to see if i truly did like it and I ended up loving it!
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Lovely fragrance, long lasting, lovely packaging. Daughter loves Gucci perfume so she's pinching mine all the time. Smells so different on her than it does on me but still like it
Nusreen M.
Bousher, Muscat
This one is one of my favourite. The fragrance is a little too strong but i prefer strong ones. It lasts very long and hence i love that about it. The bottle is a little heavy but that doesn't matter when you have an amazing perfume.
Girls L.
É tão bom quando nos identificamos com uma fragãncia não é? afinal, o cheiro é uma forma de mostrar nossa personalidade. O Spray de Eau de Toilette de 2.5 onças da Gucci Guilty Women é um ótimo exemplo de identificação pra mim. O cheiro é muito bom no geral e vale a pena conhecer... #contest
Katy C.
Perth
This is such a beautiful smelling perfume. I would definitely recommend having in your collection. It can be a little pricey for some but totally worth it. The packaging is gorgeous with of course the brand label and in gold.
Sabrina L.
London
I've used a whole bottle of this in the past, it's one of my favourite scent. It's more like a 'winter' scent than a 'spring/summer' scent in my opinion, very sophisticated but not boring. Would recommend if you are trying to find something more elegant.
*Samanta* D.
This is a very sophisticated and addicting fragrance.

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever tried, and it has a musky yet feminine scent. The scents are from Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, and Patchouli. It makes you smell rich and feel a little naughty. I definitely recommend!
Mimi- 💄.
got this from my husband as a birthday gift loveee it has a very unique smell diffrent from  all the other perfumes i own ..i would rebuy this item in a heart beat.. but i never smelled anything that was comparable  to this product i think thats why i love it so much
Anisa B.
This is one of my favourite smells to wear on a special occasion or on a everyday use. The bottle itself looks lovely nd unique showing you who the maker is. Overall i would reccomend to everyone.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product