BY GUCCI

• Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Rachel B.
VALLEY ROAD
Amazing scent. Long lasting and beautiful. I always keep a bottle on hand and im always asked what scent im wearing. Reccomend for sure. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Élisabeth B.
Verchères, QC
Personally, I don’t really reach for this perfume. It doesn’t smell really feminine. I think the smell is really strong and woody. Also, it is really expensive and I wouldn’t recommend this product. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
varsha v.
fujairah

At first I loved this parfume in the store, and after a little thinking I bought it. It does not have a floral scent at all, in fact itş quite woody, and musky...When it dries down, it smells a little bit like honey and leather, very cosy, and kind a sexy scent, it has a masculane note but I like that a lot since I hate parfumes that are too girly. But it is not strong or overpowering at all, at least on me. I wear it day and night.

BUT!! it is not long lasting sadly... It lasts for about 3 hours max, and you need to reapply it. When it wears off it smells more like skin, but freshly showered, maybe other people can smell it on me.
Savannah S.
Edmonton Alberta
I got this because a youtuber recommended it about a year ago. This perfume is amazing! I was looking for soemthing to transition me into a more mature smell, but not smell too old. I t has a beautiful floral scent to it that is youthful and not too strong but it is very sophisticated. It balances that nice line of floral with a  hint of fruitiness. I get compliments almost daily on the scent and almost all my female friends have purchased it. I highly recommend!!
Ira S.
New Delhi
This is a very mild, soft, close-to-skin fragrance. I've done 6 sprays, albeit small ones, and even then only I can smell it. It's cool weather here and I am loving the strong Lilac base. It's very elegant and unbelievably pretty. Something I would wear to special occasions but mainly during the daytime. You could even wear this to office but I think it's too pretty to waste on work! In general this is a soft, beautiful floral with just a hint of spice and patchouli to make it deeper. Lovely for daytime. You can't go wrong with this! Lasted more than 8 hours on skin!! And more than 18 hrs on clothes!
Keely V.
Toronto, ON
This is very different from most of the perfume I have. Ironically this is probably the only perfume I've gone out of my way to purchase myself. I'm not a huge perfume person but I love the bottle so much (although it's handprint central).

It's a bit darker without being musky? If that makes sense.. like some darker perfumes are. It's still bey light and wearable and I love looking at it. Plus the name is just fun!
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is in my top three for sure. I've reviewed it in other occasions and I think I'll never grow tired of doing so. It has no comparison to other alternatives. I believe it's perfect for daily use,thanks to its amazing fragrance. Every time I wear it is like if I'm wearing gold all over me. (Love the feeling for sure)
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
This is a very nice and elegant scent. It has a light powdery floral kind of vibe to it. I find that this fragrance is subtle from start to finish. I think it would be great for a lady that's work in an office because it wouldn't be overpowering. It's the scent I wear when going for an interview. If you are looking for a scent you can wear to the office, this would be a great pick.
Amelia B.
Woodbridge , ON
Such a unique scented perfume! It lasts soo long and i love the way it dries down on my skin, its very warm and spicy. The packaging however picks up your fingerprints very easily so if you want to keep it shiny your most likely going to wipe ur fingerprints off frequently. I dont mind it very much but it can look dirty if have lots of prints. The perfume itself is lovely!
soomyTV |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Gucci Guilty turns up the intensity with Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum added to the collection.

Gucci Guilty Intense is a twist from the successful Guilty scent you know, made more intense, provocative and sensual. The floral signature of the lilac flower has been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. The addictive patchouli and ambery drydown have been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.

Notes: pink pepper, lilac, violet and heliotrope, amber, patchouli.
😍❤️
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product