BY GUCCI

• I wan it soooo bbaaadďdd 😍😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Is this a fruity, fresh or floral scent? Thanks! Trying t...2 Answers
  • Is it long long lasting ??Is it a floral scent ??3 Answers
Kirsten H.
On my second bottle of this, love the smell! The bottle is mirrored and looks very classy. The scent is not as strong as others so could be worn day to day however the scent lasts a long time which is lovely!
Nikita F.
Peterborough
I’ve had this perfume for 3 years and there’s no change in the scent. The bottle has tarnished from age but hasn’t interferes with anything at all. Sleek and elegant the bottle. Would I buy again? Maybe.
Badia L.
I received it as a gift the first time and I was immediately conquered. The proof is my third bottle. It has a fresh, pleasant and slightly spicy smell. I do not care anymore and it's a first for me that does not remain faithful to any perfume and changes according to my desires.
Eman O.
Cairo
Although it has a nice light scent but it doesn't last for long and it is very light so I forget that I put it unlike other perfumes. Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Natalie W.
Barrie
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent but it’s a little strong for day to day, although I do wear it more in winter. This is my favourite for date nights. The bottle also looks gorgeous on my vanity.
Violet P.
Toronto, ON
I got it as a sample and I didn't expect to love it because I don't like floral scents. In this eau de toilette, the fruity and floral blends really well and the scent is sophisticated and unique. Perfect for more romantic events for me, I prefer something warmer for everyday use. The patchouli is very noticeable also.
samia b.
Sala EL Jadida
ok i bought this perfum at my weeding preparation time, and it's been more than 2 years that am still using this perfum, it makes me smell so good and make me feel so luxurious lol, i dont use it as a day perfume, but i use it at night, it stay even if you do smoke, this means that this perfum is good !
Rhiannon F.
I’m very specific when it comes to scents in perfumes. I was immediately impressed with the bottle as it was straight up gold. The scent isn’t too overpowering and I feel it doesn’t compare to alternative products as it has a floral and mature scent . GUCCI GUILTY Intense Eau de Parfum
Braxtyn B.
EDMONTON, AB
Once I got a mini sample of this at Sephora I was pinning to have this entire bottle of perfume for myself. It lasts so incredibly long on my skin and my clothes and I always receive compliments when I wear this!
The smell is so rich and warm and just makes you feel so sexy :)
Chelsea A.
Edmonton, AB
This is another sexy perfume option for women who love musky, woody, sensual scents. TGuilty is a deep, spicy scent that lasts quite a long time on the skin. It would be a lovely signature scent if I wasn't already captivated by Burberry Brit <3
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
Does the sent last long or fade quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? Strong? Does it last all day?
Kashley K.
Richland, TX
Where can I purchase this??
ray r.
Loveland, OH
How long does it last dose it last all day.
isaias m.
Silver Spring, MD
Who like this type of product